Date: Friday, February 16 - Monday, February 19 2024
Location: Karen Rolton Oval
Gate Opening Times:
Day One: 9:00am
Days Two-Four: 9:30am
Session One: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Session Two: 1:10pm - 3:10pm
Session Three: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Entry: Entry is free for matches at Karen Rolton Oval.
Car Parking: There is very limited free parking available in the car park off Port Rd (opening at 9am) and in surrounding areas. The car park off Glover Ave is closed to the public.
- Closest tram stops: Royal Adelaide Hospital (North and South side)
- Closest bus stops: Stop X1 West Tce (West side) and Stop B2 West Tce (East side)
- Closest train stop: Mile End Railway Station
Seating: Please bring your own seating or a picnic rug to set up on the grass around the oval. Limited seating is available. There will be no dedicated SACA Members' Area and the pavilion will be closed to Members and the public.
Restrooms: Temporary toilet facilities with change table provisions will be available on the north side of the ground and there is a public parklands toilet at the southern end of the oval. Disabled toilet facilities are available.
Food and Beverage: Park 25 Pantry will be open from 9:30am each day at the north end of the precinct and will serve a range of hot and cold refreshments. Payments by card only.
Waste Management: This cricket season, SACA has implemented a waste management system at Karen Rolton Oval to better manage our impact on the environment. There are now three different coloured bins to put your waste in and we need your help to make sure they are used correctly.
- The yellow bin is for recycling, including 10 cent deposits. This includes plastic and glass bottle, cans and drink cartons, as well as other recyclable materials.
- Organics can go into the green bin. This includes food scraps, tissues and paper towels, soiled cardboard and plant matter.
- The red bin is for remaining mixed dry waste such as plastic food packaging, aluminium packaging, non-compostable coffee cups and food tins.