SACA is excited to announce that the South Australian Cricket Infrastructure Strategy (SACIS) has now been finalised.
The South Australian Cricket Infrastructure Strategy 2019 - 2029 provides a strategic and integrated approach to the future provision of and investment in cricket facilities in metropolitan and country South Australia for the next 10 years.
The following four key infrastructure pillars will guide future infrastructure planning and investment across South Australian cricket over the next decade.
1. Multi-purpose inclusive facilities
2. Building venue capacity and sustainability
3. Game and practice facilities
4. Partnerships and shared investment
Over a 10 year time-frame, the outcomes, benefits and impacts of the Strategy will:
- Ensure future facility planning and investment aligns with Cricket Australia and South Australian Cricket Association game development and participation initiatives, programming and investment priorities;
- Establish a prioritised facility development implementation plan with clear direction for Premier Cricket, cricket regions and local government authorities;
- Assist in ensuring the best use is made of limited green space in urban areas, to support the playing of cricket and allow for future growth.
Please see below a list of updates related to the strategy:
- State of Play Report and Infrastructure Framework
- Click to download SACIS Project Bulletin #1
- Click to download SACIS Project Bulletin #2
- Click to download SACIS Project Bulletin #3
- Click to download SACIS Project Bulletin #4
For enquiries, contact State Infrastructure Manager Alicia Clutterham on 8300 3201 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.