SACA Member Events
Booking an Event
Learn more about the ways in which you can reserve your place at a SACA Member Event here.
Booking Terms and Conditions
How to Book
To book any Member events you must be a financial SACA Member for the 2020-21 cricket season.
You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend the event.
A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
Bookings can be made online or by phone. To secure your booking, you must pay in full for your booking immediately; otherwise the booking will not be taken or reserved. Bookings will be taken on a "first come first served" basis until the allocated seating capacity for the event is exhausted. If the seating capacity for your chosen event is exhausted, you can still place your name on a waitlist (at no charge).
Members wishing to sit together on a table should complete one booking. It is the responsibility of the booking Member to arrange payment through one transaction (individual payments will not be taken).
Click here to book online.
Note - If you do not remember your online password, you can click this link now to reset your password.
To book by phone please call (08) 8300 3232 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Do not call the SACA Reception phone number as you will need to hang up and call the Membership booking line directly on (08) 8300 3232.
Any bookings sent in via email will not be processed until the end of each working day (and will be subject to availability). Priority will be given to online and phone bookings.
Members' Dining Dress Standards
For Members attending Members' Dining, we advise that the Members' Area Dress Code applies. For more information on the dress code, please click here.
Conditions of Booking
It is important to note that SACA will offer no refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
If you have any dietary requirements, please notify SACA Membership on (08) 8300 3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking.
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part in keeping Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe. We need you to:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Arrive early to help avoid congestion
- Take note of the allocated entry gate on your ticket and enter/exit through this gate
- Have your phone with your ticket ready to go when entering the stadium, finding your seat and scanning out of the stadium (no paper pass-outs)
- Be mindful of others when moving in and around the Stadium and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- Follow signage and directions of event day staff
- Sit in the reserved seat allocated to you. Member crossovers and standing areas are not available.
- Practice good hygiene at all times – keep up the hand washing/use sanitizer and always cough/sneeze into your elbow. Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Payment for food, beverages and car parking is by card only. .
- If you can, use the stairs or escalators. Lift usage will be restricted to people with mobility needs and a maximum of four people at any time.
- Try to avoid touching stair rails, door handles and other touch points – sanitise your hands after this and use hand sanitiser before eating.
- Patrons with special access requirements seated in Eastern Stand level 5 will need to use the lift located near the Victor Richardson gates (between the Riverbank and Eastern stands).
- At the end of the game, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people. As you leave, try to avoid touching handrails, doors and other touch points. Only use the Riverbank Footbridge if you are travelling by train. Please use other routes if heading into the city.
- Note that there are no cloaking facilities
- We encourage you to download and use the Government’s COVIDSafe app and make sure it’s up and running before you leave your house
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match PLEASE get tested for COVID-19
- Make sure you are aware of the Adelaide Oval Conditions of Entry
We hope you have a great time at Adelaide Oval and thank you for playing your part!