UPDATE: As at Tuesday, 23 June, and following this Monday, 29 June 2020, the 'SACA Return to Play' protocols and checklist document below have been updated as per the guidelines from the State Government. Please ensure the most recent versions are referenced.
Following the 'return to training' guidelines, the Government of South Australia has approved a structured return to playing cricket, under strict protocols commencing Monday, 1 June 2020.
These protocols are outlined in the documents below and have been developed to support clubs, associations and indoor centres returning to play cricket.
The key principle of this return to play must be ‘GET IN, PLAY, GET OUT’.
SACA requires the following documents reviewed and confirmed as the community adjusts to training and playing opportunities as they roll out.
Given the ongoing lifting of local restrictions, the information will be updated accordingly.
SACA Return to Play Protocol
- Relevant for Indoor and Outdoor Cricket gatherings, trainings and matches.
- A simple one-page summary of return to play protocols.
SACA Return to Play Checklist and FAQs
- Relevant for Indoor and Outdoor Cricket gatherings, trainings and matches
- Checklist to assist teams clubs and associations manage requirements to make sure your return to play is COVID-Safe.
- Answers to your frequently asked questions.
- A COVID-Safe Plan is a list of measures designed to keep staff and patrons safe and minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Must be completed by your club.
Infection Control Training
- This training includes the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
- Must be completed by your COVID Captain.
Contact Tracing Record
- A Contact Tracing Record is required to be completed for all indoor gatherings, trainings and matches
- These records must be retained and if requested, be produced to an Authorised Officer as proof of compliance with directions.
- For additional COVID-19 resources, please refer to Cricket Australia's guidelines for clubs and participants regarding COVID-19.
For more information, please contact your relevant SACA Club Officer or SACA reception.