Daily Seat Holds (Pre-Reserved Seating)
If you’re after a reserve seat for the day, look no further than the exclusive Daily Seat Hold, located in bay 305 of the Sir Edwin Smith Stand in the Members’ Area.
2019-20 Sale Date: 9am, Tuesday 15 October 2019
- Daily Seat Hold tickets do not permit entry to the Adelaide Oval or SACA Members’ Area, they do however reserve a seat for you and up to three additional guests.
- If you are purchasing a Daily Seat Hold for another person, you must ensure that they have entry to the Adelaide Oval and SACA Members’ Area via their own Member Card, a Transferable Associate Card, or Member Guest Pass (on selected match days).
- Multiple Membership numbers can be entered for larger groups.
- Seats are sold as ‘next best available’. Seats cannot be individually selected under any circumstances.
- Daily seat holds are sold on a “first come first served” basis, subject to availability.
- Refunds will not be provided.
Daily Seat Hold Availability
|Match Day||Availability per Member||Price*|
|Test Match days 1-3||4 per Member||$30|
|Test Match day 4||4 per Member||$20|
|BBL minor round matches||4 per Member||$20|
|* A Ticketek fee of up to $7.20 applies to each transaction.|
How to Purchase a Daily Seat Hold
Sale Date: From 9am, Tuesday 15 October 2019
Daily seat holds can be purchased through Ticketek by purchasing online, at any Ticketek outlet, or by phone. Ticketek’s phone line is available, however Ticketek advises the best method of purchase is online. You will need your SACA Member number (found on the back of your Member Card) on hand when purchasing Daily Seat Holds. Daily Seat Holds are subject to availability.
Visit the Ticketek website.
Enter your code (your Member Number and surname with no spaces) when prompted on the Ticketek website to proceed to purchase.
Multiple Membership numbers can be entered for larger groups. Just enter additional member numbers and surname codes under your member number and surname code. Press ‘Enter/return’ after each code to drop to the next line.
Call Ticketek on 13 28 49.
You will need to provide your SACA Member number and surname. Multiple Membership numbers can be provided for larger groups.
For a list of Ticketek Outlets (agencies) please visit ticketek.com.au