Become a SACA Member
Half Price Waitlist Offer
We are pleased to offer you an exclusive 50% discount to join the SACA Membership waitlist. For just a once off $20 application fee, you'll be one step closer to becoming a SACA Member.
To receive your half price offer enter the Promo Code: SAVE50 on the payment page
Your special half price offer is available until midnight (ACDT) 31 March 2020
A SACA Membership is your golden ticket to a first-class experience at Adelaide Oval and beyond, with exclusive Member facilities, benefits and events. As a SACA Member you will gain entry to all Adelaide Strikers home matches (including finals), as well as all Cricket Australia International matches played at Adelaide Oval, including Test matches, One Day International matches and T20 International matches (not including the World Cup matches).
Seating and Entry
Our Members' match day experience is first class, with access to premium seats in the western stand, plus additional dedicated Member seating in the Riverbank Stand. Membership of the SACA allows you to enter the ground and SACA Members' Area for all Cricket Australia international and domestic cricket matches, including Test matches, One Day and Twenty20 International Series matches, Sheffield Shield matches and KFC Twenty20 Big Bash League home matches and finals.
No additional entry ticket is required for the above mentioned matches when using your SACA Membership. SACA Members' seating is non-allocated, which gives Members the flexibility to sit with other Members within the SACA Members Area. Reserved seats can be purchased if you prefer this option.
To become a SACA Member you must register to join the waitlist by completing the online application and paying the $20 once-off waitlist application fee (usually $40). There are no ongoing fees while you are on the SACA Member Waitlist.
The SACA Board of Management determines the number of people offered Membership each year and the number varies from year to year. We are therefore unable to precisely determine the length of time you will be required to wait before you are offered SACA Membership, but current estimates are two to three years.
An application for the Membership waitlist may be lodged at any time irrespective of the age of the applicant. No applicant shall be offered Membership until he/she has reached the top of the waitlist and is at least 10 years of age (on or before 31 August). Applicants aged between 10- 14 years that choose not to accept the offer of membership will automatically be added back on the waitlist and the applicant will be re-offered again at the age of 15.
Children 9 years of age or younger gain free access to the ground and SACA Members’ Area, if accompanying their parent or grandparent who is a SACA Member.
SACA recommends Members add their child/grandchild to the SACA Membership Waitlist as young as possible to ensure that once they turn 10 years of age they have the best chance of being eligible for a membership offer.
Other SACA Member Benefits
In addition to cricket rights, there’s so much to look forward to as a SACA Member:
Access to Members’ only facilities and seats in the western and Riverbank stands, including an alcohol-free seating area, and the option to purchase daily seat holds in the SACA Members’ Area;
Entry to the SACA Village Green in the SACA Members' Area, for what is arguably one of Adelaide's premier social events;
- Opportunities to bring guests to the cricket with you by purchasing an optional Transferable Associate Card or daily Guest Passes on selected match days;
- The opportunity to book for exclusive Member events, including the SACA Members’ Test Match Dinner, cricket match day dining and AFL match day hospitality;
- Access to the member areas at various interstate and overseas venues for cricket, AFL and NRL matches, including Lord’s Cricket Ground in London and the MCG in Melbourne;
- The opportunity to bring your children and/or grandchildren 9 years of age or younger free of charge to all Adelaide Strikers home matches (including finals) and all Cricket Australia International matches played at Adelaide Oval;
- Free guided tours of Adelaide Oval on presentation of your Member card;
- Nomination and voting rights for the SACA Board of Management elections and voting at SACA’s Annual General Meeting and;
- Although not guaranteed, SACA will endeavour to negotiate on our Members' behalf for discounts, priority booking or exclusive Member offerings for other events held at Adelaide Oval
Contact SACA Member Services
If you have any additional questions or need assistance you can contact our Member Services team via:
Phone: 08 8300 3232 (9am - 5pm Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays)