Keeping Adelaide Oval COVID Safe
We’re excited to welcome fans back for the Summer of Cricket, and we’ve done everything possible to make it fun, safe and easy.
To make sure we can keep coming back, there is one simple thing we can all do:
How to connect your vaccination status to your mySA Gov App
- You will need to have your Medicare card and myGov ID account information handy, if you don’t have a myGov ID you will need to set one up here.
- If you have not already, pleased download and create an account for the mySA Gov app, or double check you have updated it to the latest version
- If you have not already, please download and login to the Express Plus Medicare app and login
- In your Express Plus Medicare app and do the following:
- Click “proof of vaccinations”
- Click “view history”Click “share with check in app”
- Click “share” next to “check in SA”
- This will prompt you to “accept and share” then accept opening another app (mySA Gov) and once again, accepting before a green loading tick will appear until you can press “finish”.
- On your next check-in, you will see a tick-box to link your vaccination status with the check-in
More information, including the process for those without Medicare, and for the SA Health helpline, click here.