Payments and Renewals
New Membership Offer
Congratulations! You have reached the top of the waitlist for SACA Membership and you will soon receive a formal Membership offer, just in time for the upcoming 2018-19 season.
It’s been worth the wait – our Member’s match day experience is like no other, with the best seats in the house so that you’ll be able to get up close and personal with your sporting heroes. In joining the SACA Membership, you will be part of our rich history as the custodians of cricket in South Australia.
We know summer is a busy time but there are a few dates you’ll want to lock away in your calendars early. Our international program for 2018-19 begins on 9 November with a men’s Gillette One-Day International match against South Africa.
The highlight of our season will be hosting the opening Test against World No 1 ranked India in a day match, starting 6 December. Adelaide Oval will host another One-Day International match on 15 January against India, the perfect bookend for our international program.
Our major investment in redeveloping the Karen Rolton Oval (Park 25) has been rewarded with our first-ever standalone women’s One-Day International match, taking on New Zealand on 24 February 2019.
Your SACA Membership will also enable you to enjoy Adelaide Strikers’ home matches and finals from the comfort of the SACA Member Area, which means you’ll be first in line to witness the reigning KFC Twenty20 Big Bash League Champions, our very own Adelaide Strikers, in their pursuit of back-to-back Championships. Our Adelaide Strikers women’s team will be looking to build on their first-ever finals appearance last year and some home matches will likely be played at our boutique Karen Rolton Oval.
We expect the Adelaide Strikers and remaining domestic fixtures, including the West End Redbacks, to be released prior to your Membership offer being sent in July.
As a SACA Member, you will have access to a range of benefits to make your match day experience first-class:
- Entry to all Cricket Australia international and domestic cricket matches played at the Adelaide Oval, the Karen Rolton Oval and Gliderol Stadium, including Adelaide Strikers’ home matches and finals
- Access to Members’ only facilities and seats in the Western Stand and Riverbank Stand, as well as the popular SACA Village Green in the SACA Members’ Area, for what is now one of Adelaide’s premier annual social events
- The option to purchase a Transferable Associate Card each year for a guest to use throughout the season, as well as the opportunity to purchase daily guest passes on selected match days
- The opportunity to pre-purchase reserved seating (seat holds) in the SACA Members’ Area
- Reciprocal privileges at various interstate and international cricket venues including Lord’s Cricket Ground in London, Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Your formal Membership offer will be posted to you by the end of July, with further information on how to accept and pay for your SACA Membership.
Membership fees are due on Friday 31 August 2018
payments received after this date will automatically incur a $40 late fee
The final day to purchase SACA Membership and an optional Transferrable Associate Card is Wednesday 31 October 2018
Your Membership card and SACA Member’s Handbook will then be delivered in October with everything you need to know for your first season as a Member.
Please take this opportunity to ensure that your personal details and mailing address are correct - you can update your details online, by calling Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org