Payments and Renewals
Membership Offer 2018-19
Terms and Conditions
1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT DATES
- The final date to accept your membership offer, and to purchase an optional Transferable Associate Card is Friday 23 November 2018.
- If you have not accepted and paid for your offer by 5pm (ACST) Friday 23 November 2018, the offer will be withdrawn, and your name will return to the waitlist in the same chronological order as previously, and you will be offered Membership again once a place becomes available.
HOW TO ACCEPT YOUR SACA MEMBERSHIP OFFER
Accept your SACA Membership offer for the upcoming 2018-19 season and pay your fees one of the following ways:
- Online by clicking here.
- Telephone by calling SACA's payment line on (08) 8300 3232 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Please have your credit card and Member number ready.
- Mail by posting a money order, cheque or completed acceptance form with credit card details to: SACA Member Services, PO Box 545, North Adelaide SA 5006
- In Person by bringing your Membership form to SACA Reception, Adelaide Oval, Level 2, Riverbank Stand between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
MEMBERSHIP KEY DATESMembers can book for the below, once they have accepted and paid for their SACA Membership offer:
- International and BBL Guest Passes on sale 9am Wednesday 17 October 2018.
- Summer of Dining on sale 9am Friday 19 October 2018.
- International and BBL Seat Holds (reserved seating) on sale 9am Wednesday 24 October 2018.
- International and BBL car parking on sale 9am Friday 26 October 2018.
- View cricket fixture for season 2018-19
MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR A NEW COUNTRY SACA MEMBER
- Entrance Fee (once-off) $320
- 2018-19 SACA Membership subscription $300
- Optional - 2018-19 Transferable Associate Card $375
Each item is a taxable supply.
BENEFITS OF SACA MEMBERSHIP
- Entry to all Cricket Australia international and domestic cricket matches played at the Adelaide Oval and The Karen Rolton Oval (Park 25) and Traeger Park (Alice Springs), including all Adelaide Strikers' home matches and finals
- Access to Members' only facilities and seats in the Western Stand and Riverbank Stand, as well as the popular SACA Village Green in the SACA Members' Area, for what is now one of Adelaide's premier annual social events
- The opportunity to book for exclusive Members' dining events, including the SACA Members' Test Match Dinner, cricket match-day dining and AFL hospitality in our Gil Langley Room and SACA Committee Room
- The option to purchase a Transferable Associate Card each season for a guest to use throughout the season
- The opportunity to purchase Guest Passes and invite guests to the SACA Members' Area on selected match days
- Reciprocal privileges at various interstate and international cricket venues including Lord's Cricket Ground in London, Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Sydney Cricket Ground
- Free entry to all SANFL matches played at Adelaide Oval (not applicable to Transferable Associate cardholders)
- Nomination and voting rights for the SACA Board of Management elections and voting at SACA's Annual General Meeting
- Free guided tours of Adelaide Oval on presentation of your Member card
- The opportunity to purchase daily seat holds (pre-reserved seating) in the SACA Members' Area
- Access to an alcohol-free seating area in the SACA Members' Area
- Although not guaranteed, SACA will endeavour to negotiate on our Members' behalf for discounts, priority booking or exclusive Member offerings for other events held at Adelaide Oval
- Member Cards are non-transferable (penalties may apply if a Member’s Card is used by another person).
- Random ID checks will be conducted throughout the season.
- Your Member Card and photo ID must be carried at all times.
TRANSFERABLE ASSOCIATE CARDS
- Each season, you can elect to purchase a Transferable Associate Card for the upcoming season.
- A Transferable Associate Cardholder has the right to free entry to the ground and Members’ Area for all Cricket Australia matches (international and domestic) played at Adelaide Oval, The Karen Rolton Oval (Park 25) and Traeger Park (Alice Springs) including all Adelaide Strikers’ home games and finals;
- A Transferable Associate Card can be used by an adult or child.
- A Transferable Associate Card offers no other Membership privileges.
- For the 2018-19 season, the deadline for purchase of a Transferable Associate Card is 5pm (ACST) Friday 23 November 2018.
SUMMER OF DINING
- SACA's Summer of Dining will go on sale at 9am Friday 19 October 2018.
- Bookings can be made online, by phone or in person.
- Click here for more information.
MEMBER DAILY GUEST PASSES
- Guest Passes will go on sale at 9am Wednesday 17 October 2018.
- For selected match days during the 2018-19 cricket season you will be eligible to purchase daily Guest Passes into the Members’ Area subject to availability.
- Click here for more information on guest passes.
- Seating in the Members’ Area is non-allocated seating and seats are available on a first come, first served basis (except for the seat hold/ reserved seating areas).
- SACA cannot guarantee that a seat in the Members’ Area will be available for every Member or Transferable Associate Cardholder.
PURCHASE A SEAT HOLD (RESERVED SEATING)
- Daily seat holds (pre-reserved seating) will go on sale at 9am Wednesday 24 October 2018.
- For selected match days during the 2018-19 cricket season you will be eligible to purchase a seat hold in selected bays (subject to availability).
- This is not an entry ticket into the Adelaide Oval or SACA Members’ Area.
- Click here for more information on seat holds (reserved seating)
ALCOHOL-FREE ZONE SEATING
- Selected bays of the western stand will be an alcohol-free zone for all International and BBL matches at Adelaide Oval.
- Click here for more information on the alcohol-free zone.
- By accepting your SACA Membership, you are entitled to all of the rights, privileges and purposes pertaining to Membership of SACA (as set out in SACA’s Constitution and By-Laws)
- The scheduling of Cricket Australia (CA) matches (international and domestic) at Adelaide Oval is controlled by CA and is subject to change at any time (before or after the start of the season). SACA is not responsible for any scheduling decisions made by CA or for any scheduling changes that may be made.
- Except as required by law, all SACA Membership fees (including the annual SACA Membership subscription fees and Transferable Associate Card fees) are not refundable (either in whole or part) or transferable.
- SACA reserves the right (acting itself or through the Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority) to determine the maximum capacity during any event held at Adelaide Oval.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS OR EMAIL
- If your postal, residential or email address has changed, you can update your details prior to paying for your Membership online. Alternatively, you can download a copy of the ‘Change of Address’ form here.
- SACA may also use and disclose your personal information to Cricket Australia (CA) and their partners if you opt-in to receive CA offers. Once you have opted in, you can easily opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from any communications, please contact email@example.com
You will receive your formal Membership offer in the post, otherwise you are welcome to accept your offer straight away by clicking here. Log in using your email address and password (if you don't know your password, you can reset it by following the online instructions).
The final day to accept your Membership offer and pay your Membership fees is Friday 23 November 2018. This is also the final day to purchase an optional Transferable Associate Card.
Once you have accepted and paid your fees, your Membership card and SACA Member’s Handbook will be mailed to you with everything you need to know for your first season as a Member.
Please take this opportunity to ensure that your personal details and mailing address are correct - you can update your details online, by calling Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org