2020-21 SACA Membership
2020-21 SACA Member Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions before renewing your 2020-21 SACA Membership.
- 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL DATES
- The Membership fee payment is due by 30 October 2020.
- Any Members who have not paid their 2020-21 Membership fee by 11:59pm ACDT, 30 October 2020 will have their Membership cancelled by the SACA Board.
- Members, by and upon renewing their Membership, agree to accept and be bound by SACA’s Constitution and By-Laws.
N.B. Whilst there are positive signs emerging for the season ahead, we recognise that uncertainty still lingers and as such, the $40 late fee has been waived and the final date to renew your SACA Membership has been extended from Friday 23 October to Friday 30 October 2020.
- SACA Growing the Game Fund is a project of SACA (ABN 44 623 135 393) and is registered with and conducted under the charter of the Australian Sports Foundation Ltd (ABN 27 008 613 858).
- Members who make a tax-deductible donation to the ASF will receive a tax-deducible email receipt the month following the donation.
- To apply, and for more information on eligibility, click here.
- A fee of $80 applies (includes $7.27 GST, which is a taxable supply).
- Members on the absentee list will have certain Membership rights and benefits suspended for the period they remain on the absentee list, including but not limited to entry to any Cricket Australia International and domestic matches at Adelaide Oval, the right to purchase Guest Passes, or to book for SACA Member hospitality at cricket matches or AFL matches at Adelaide Oval.
- Members whose names are placed on the absentee list agree to accept and be bound by SACA’s Constitution and By-Laws.
- Approved Members who have not paid their absentee fee by 30 October 2020 will have their Membership cancelled by the Board.
- The current COVID-19 restrictions and requirements require anyone attending Adelaide Oval (or any other relevant venue) to be assigned a randomly allocated reserve seat for contact tracing purposes. If these restrictions and requirements continue to apply during the 2020-21 Membership year, Member admission shall be subject to the Member agreeing to use only the reserved seat allocated to them.
MEMBER CARDS / TICKETS
- Whether you are assigned an electronic reserved seat ticket or a physical Member Card, this is strictly non-transferable. Penalties will apply if a Member’s Card or ticket is used by another person and the Member will be held strictly responsible and accountable.
- Random ID checks will be conducted throughout the season.
- Your entry ticket / card and photo ID must be carried at all times whilst in attendance at the ground.
- More information will be available on the SACA website as we closely monitor the COVID-19 situation at www.saca.com.au/membership/my-membership-2020.
MEMBER ACCESS AND MATCH DAY BALLOTS
- Subject to the “Member Rights and Obligations” section below, for the 2020-21 season, Members will be eligible to access all Cricket Australia matches (international and domestic) played at Adelaide Oval and Karen Rolton Oval.
- SACA may adopt and implement a ballot process to determine and allocate Member rights of admission to Adelaide Oval (or any other relevant venue) and randomly allocated seating for any matches or events (or designated days of matches or events), including (without limitation) due to actual or anticipated capacity constraints and any applicable COVID-19 restrictions or requirements.
- Your Membership does not entitle you to attend any private events held at the Adelaide Oval, i.e. soccer, concerts etc. However, in most instances the SACA will endeavour to negotiate on Members’ behalf for some benefit of either discount and/or priority booking, subject to capacity constraints and any applicable COVID-19 restrictions or requirements.
MEMBERS’ CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN
- Where capacity permits, children nine years of age or younger as at 1 September 2020, if accompanying their parent or grandparent who is a SACA Member, may, at SACA’s discretion, gain free access to the ground with an electronic reserved seat ticket. Further details as to any permitted access will be communicated by SACA prior to the match day.
- If a child turns 10 years of age before 1 September 2020, they can no longer gain free access to the ground with the Member when capacity permits. They must enter on a daily Member Guest Pass (if available).
CHANGE OF CONTACT DETAILS
- If your postal, residential or email address has changed, you must update your details prior to paying for your Membership. You can do this online here, by downloading the relevant form from the SACA website here or via email. If you fail to provide or maintain accurate and current contact details, SACA will not be responsible for any failure to receive Member notifications or other information. Given the current circumstances of COVID-19, which are subject to rapid change, wherever feasible, electronic contact details (an email address) should be supplied.
MEMBER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- By renewing your SACA Membership, you agree to accept and be bound by SACA’s Constitution and By-Laws and you are entitled to the rights, privileges and purposes pertaining to Membership of SACA (as set out in SACA’s Constitution and By-Laws).
- The scheduling of Cricket Australia (CA) matches (international and domestic) is controlled by CA and is subject to change at any time (before or after the start of the season). SACA is not responsible for any scheduling decisions made by CA or for any scheduling changes that may be made.
- Scheduling of matches and events is even more uncertain and subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions and requirements. To the extent permitted by law, SACA excludes and does not make any representations, warranties, guarantees or assurances as to scheduling and/or any available content. SACA will be closely monitoring the position with COVID-19 and COVID-19 restrictions and requirements and will keep you informed.
- Except as required by law, all SACA Membership fees (including the annual SACA Membership subscription fees, absentee fees and daily guest access fees) are not refundable (either in whole or part) or transferable. A credit may be offered towards next seasons Membership fees if Member access is materially impacted. Further details in relation to the credit scheme to apply in 2020-21 are available here.
- SACA reserves the right (acting itself or through the Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority) to determine the maximum capacity during any event held at Adelaide Oval (or any other relevant venue). Capacity and conditions of entry may also be subject to any applicable COVID-19 restrictions and requirements in place from time to time. Members must, at all times, adhere to, and comply with, reserved seating allocations and conditions of entry in force at the time.
- Members’ rights of admission may be restricted by, and will be subject to, the matters set out in 1.1 of Part F of the By-Laws, accessible here.
- SACA may also use and disclose your personal information to Cricket Australia (CA) and their partners if you opt-in to receive CA offers. Once you have opted in, you can easily opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from any communications, please contact Member Services.