2020-21 SACA Membership
Renewal Payment Options
Being a Member of SACA means you are a custodian for cricket in South Australia - securing the health of the game and what goes on behind it. Membership fees are now due for the 2020-21 season.
2020-21 Membership Fees:
An immediate discount has been applied to all 2020-21 membership fees from last season’s Membership fee. SACA understands that many in our community have suffered as a result of the pandemic. The way in which you normally access cricket at Adelaide Oval may also be impacted.
The discount is designed to compensate Members in advance for any possible inconvenience, including if COVID-19 restrictions result in:
- some loss of cricket content due to COVID-19 restrictions;
- changes to how you access cricket content, which may require you to ballot, retrieve your ticket electronically and sit in an allocated reserved seat;
- the inability to purchase a Transferable Associate Card (Daily Guest Passes will be available for each match day if capacity permits); or
- Members’ rights to bring children or grandchildren under the age of 10 may be limited on certain match days; or
- a restricted Village Green.
Members who anticipate by reason of extenuating circumstances being unable to enjoy or require their Membership for the 2020-21 Membership year may apply to have their name placed on the absentee list. Click here for more information on the Absentee List.
Membership Renewal Dates:
- The Membership payment is due by 9 October 2020.
- $40 late fee charged for all Memberships paid after 9 October 2020.
- Any Members who have not paid their 2020-21 Membership renewal fee by 11:59pm ACDT, 23 October 2020 will have their Membership cancelled by the SACA Board.