2020-21 SACA Membership
Experience the new Oval Hotel
By way of thanks, SACA Members who renew their Full or Country Membership will unlock discounted rates at the Oval Hotel.
Renew your Membership to unlock discounted Oval Hotel rates
This promotional offer has now finished
Renew your Membership to win a two night stay at the Oval Hotel
This competition has now closed
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Mr Graham Brown
- Mr George Shipley
- Ms Susan Jackson
- Dr Christopher Barry
- Mr Daniel Menzel
* All Full and Country Members who renewed by 11:59pm ACDT Friday 9 October 2020 were automatically placed in the draw. Terms and Conditions provided below.
Terms and conditions - Renew your Membership to win a two night stay at the Oval Hotel
- The promoter is the South Australian Cricket Association Ltd (ABN 44 623 135 393) (SACA) whose registered office is at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006.
- To be eligible for this competition, a SACA Member must renew their Full or Country Membership for the 2020-21 season before 11:59pm ACDT on Friday 9 October 2020. All Full and Country Members who have renewed by 11:59pm ACDT on Friday 9 October 2020 will automatically be placed in the draw. Click here to find out more about renewal options for 2020-21 and to renew.
- SACA Members who join the absentee list for 2020-21 are not eligible for the competition. Due to the nature of the prizes, Junior Members are not eligible for the competition. Employees of SACA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of the competition are not eligible for the competition.
- The closing time for entry to the competition is 11:59pm ACDT on Friday 9 October 2020 (Closing Time). No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the Closing Time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- SACA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- SACA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Each Oval Hotel Accommodation Prize is valued at $600.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SACA reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Oval Hotel Accommodation Prize(s) are suitable for 2 adults and valid until 30 September 2021. Blackout dates apply.
- Winners will be drawn at random by a representative of the SACA Membership team at Adelaide Oval on Monday, 12 October 2020.
- Winners will be contacted by email by Tuesday 13 October 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, SACA reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- For each prize valued at over $250, the name and residential suburb of each winner will be published on the SACA website www.saca.com.au.
- SACA will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- SACA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions - Renew your Membership to unlock discounted Oval Hotel rates
- To be eligible for discounted rates, a SACA Member must renew their Full or Country Membership for the 2020-21 season before 11:59pm ACDT on Friday 23 October 2020. All Full and Country Members who have renewed by 11:59pm ACDT on Friday 23 October 2020 will have access to the discounted rates. Click here to find out more about renewal options for 2020-21 and to renew.
- SACA Members who join the absentee list for 2020-21 are not eligible for the competition. Due to the nature of the offer, Junior Members are not eligible for the discounted rates. Employees of SACA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation are not eligible for the discounted rates.
- Discounted rates are valid for Sunday-Wednesday stays only, from Monday 5 October 2020 until Wednesday 28 October 2020 inclusive.
- The full amount of the stay will be charged by the Oval Hotel at time of booking.
- Bookings are strictly non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or changed.
- The discounted rate is available until 28 October 2020, unless sold out prior.
- The discounted offer is for $99.00 Overnight Accommodation in a Parkland King room