SACA Member Events
Test Match Daily Dining
New in 2022, join us for the SACA Member's Drinks Break
End your day with friends and family in the comfort of the Ian McLachlan Room whilst enjoying roaming canapes, a 2-5 hour drinks package and live entertainment.
Only current 2022-23 SACA Members are eligible to book and attend Test Match Dining.
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
|Function Room||Package Time|
||Ian McLachlan Room
6:15pm - 8:45pm
|Friday 9 December (day 2)||4*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 8:45pm|
Members attending the dinner sessions are welcome to stay in the Ian McLachlan Room following the function end time until the end of play. Cash Bar facilities will be available.
This is a cocktail-style event with limited seating available.
SACA Member Test Match Dining Details
In accordance with any COVID-19 regulations, all package inclusions ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff. Please ensure you continue to practice good hygiene.
|Price:||$169 per person|
Roaming canapes and a 2.5hour beverage package
Ian McLachlan Room, Level 3, western stand
Bookings open 9am, Wednesday 26 September.
You must be 18 years or older to book or attend this event.
Members are to advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
How to Book Dining
Dining can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Book online by following the booking links on this page
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am-5pm ACDT)
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2022-23 SACA Members are eligible to book Test Match dining.
- Members who secure a booking for this event are responsible for ensuring that their guests are eligible to attend the SACA Members' Area (i.e. Member Card, Transferable Associate Cardholder).
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for entry.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend this event.
- The SACA Members’ Area dress code and behaviour standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, males must wear a collared shirt.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached (as determined by SACA in its sole discretion), SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that the match day for which you have booked Test Match dining may be cancelled or postponed, and/or individual bookings may be cancelled at any time, including due to COVID-19 related capacity restrictions or requirements. If, prior to the time when the gates at Adelaide Oval open on the day of your Test Match Dining booking, play is cancelled or postponed, SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that:
- the commencement and/or duration of any cricket played on the day of your booking is dependent upon the weather and other factors that are outside the control of SACA; and
- once gates are open on the day of your booking, Test Match dining will proceed and you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of your booking if access is given and poor weather (or any other factor) causes limited or no play of the match.