SACA Member Events
Test Match Daily Dining
SACA Members' exclusive dining experience in the Ian McLachlan Room.
Only current 2021-22 SACA Members are eligible to book and attend Test Match Dining.
This year, in the event of a ballot, purchasing tickets to Test Match Dining provides the SACA Member ticket holder(s) with access to Adelaide Oval on the day(s) in which dining is purchased without having to enter the ballot for the day(s) dining has been purcahsed.*
Lunch & Dinner Session
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
|Function Room||Package Time|
||Ian McLachlan Room
12:30pm - 3:30pm
|Friday 17 December (day 2)||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Saturday 18 December (day 3)||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Sunday 19 December (day 4)||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
|10*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
|Friday 17 December (day 2)||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
|Saturday 18 December (day 3)||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
*Each Member can book up to a maximum of 10 tickets per dining session. Every Member must have a valid electronic Members entry ticket to Adelaide Oval for the day(s) they are attending Test Match dining. Members must redeem their Adelaide Oval entry ticket(s) during the ticket redemption period.
*When purchasing as a group, Members must provide the Member Number of all other Members who form part of their booking group at the time of purchase. This will ensure in the event of a ballot, all Members who are a part of a booking group are provided with access to redeem an allocated seat for the respective days play of their booking. Please note, in the event of a ballot, Members who wish to attend alternative days of the Vodafone Ashes Test Match at Adelaide Oval on days they have not booked a dining session, will be required to ballot for those days. Refunds will not be provided for tickets which have been purchased where Member Numbers have not been supplied.
Members attending the lunch sessions will be asked to leave promptly at the conclusion of the package to allow staff to set for dinner.
For Members attending the dinner sessions, Members will be asked to vacate the room once the bar is closed.
SACA Member Test Match Dining Details
In accordance with any COVID-19 restrictions or regulations, all package inclusions ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
All lunch and dinner sessions will have a host to keep you updated with everything happening during the day's play.
Due to COVID-19 regulations at time of publishing, the Test Match daily dining sessions will have limited numbers this year for each lunch and dinner sessions. Should greater capacity be afforded closer to the event, Members on the waitlist will be contacted by phone to book in for dining. We thank you for your understanding.
A three-course meal with three-hour beverage package.
Ian McLachlan Room, Level 3, western stand
On Sale Soon
You must be 18 years or older to book or attend this event
Any special seating requests must be made at the time of booking. While requests cannot be guaranteed, we will do our best to accommodate.
Members are to advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
How to Book Dining
Dining can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am-5pm ACDT)
- Book online by following the booking links on this page
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2021-22 SACA Members are eligible to book Test Match dining.
- Members who secure a booking for this event are responsible for ensuring that all Members have a valid electronic Adelaide Oval entry ticket for the Test Match day they are dining for.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for entry.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend this event.
- The SACA Members’ Area dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, males must wear a collared shirt.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached (as determined by SACA in its sole discretion), SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that the match day for which you have booked Test Match dining may be cancelled or postponed, and/or individual bookings may be cancelled at any time, including due to COVID-19 related capacity restrictions or requirements. If, prior to the time when the gates at Adelaide Oval open on the day of your Test Match Dining booking, play is cancelled or postponed, SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that:
- the commencement and/or duration of any cricket played on the day of your booking is dependent upon the weather and other factors that are outside the control of SACA; and
- once gates are open on the day of your booking, Test Match dining will proceed and you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of your booking if access is given and poor weather (or any other factor) causes limited or no play of the match.