SACA Member Events
Test Match Daily Dining
SACA Members' exclusive dining experience in the Ian McLachlan Room.
Lunch & Dinner Session
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
|Function Room||Package Time|
||Ian McLachlan Room
12:30pm - 3:30pm
|Friday 18 December (day 2)||Bookings closed||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Saturday 19 December (day 3)||Bookings closed||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Sunday 20 December (day 4)||Bookings closed||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
|10*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
|Friday 18 December (day 2)||Bookings closed||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
|Saturday 20 December (day 3)||Bookings closed||10*||Ian McLachlan Room||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
*Each Member can book up to a maximum of 10 tickets per session. Every Member must have a valid electronic Members entry ticket for the day they are attending Test Match dining.
Members attending the lunch sessions will be asked to leave promptly at the conclusion of the package to allow staff to set for dinner.
For Members attending the dinner sessions, Members will be asked to vacate the room once the bar is closed.
SACA Member Test Match Dining Details
Due to SA Health safety guidelines, our package inclusions have been changed to ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
Please kindly note, at this stage it is unclear if we will be able to offer guests speakers, with this to be confirmed closer to the Test Match. All lunch and dinner sessions will have a host to keep you updated with everything happening during the day's play.
Due to SA Health regulations and the 1 per 4 square meter rule within function spaces, the Test Match daily dining will have limited numbers this year for each lunch and dinner session across the 4 days. Should this rule change closer to the event, Members on the waitlist will be contacted by phone to book in for dinning. We thank you for your understanding.
A three-course meal with three-hour beverage package. Click here to view menu.
Ian McLachlan Room, Level 3, western stand
$175 per person
|SACA Member Events Dress Code Applies (additional standards for events apply)|
Bookings now open until sold out
You must be 18 years or older to book or attend this event
Every Member must have a valid electronic Members entry ticket for the day they are attending Test Match dining
Any special seating requests must be made at the time of booking. While requests cannot be guaranteed, we will do our best to accommodate.
Members are to advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
How to Book Dining
Dining can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am-5pm ACDT)
- Book online by following the booking links on this page from 9am Friday 4 December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2020-21 SACA Members with a valid electronic Members entry ticket are eligible to book Test Match dining.
- Members who secure a booking for this event are responsible for ensuring that all Members have a valid electronic Adelaide Oval entry ticket for the Test Match day they are dining for.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for entry and group must arrive all together.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend this event.
- The SACA Members’ Area dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, males must wear a collared shirt.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached (as determined by SACA in its sole discretion), SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that the match day for which you have booked Test Match dining may be cancelled or postponed, and/or individual bookings may be cancelled at any time, including due to COVID-19 related capacity restrictions or requirements. If, prior to the time when the gates at Adelaide Oval open on the day of your Test Match Dining booking, play is cancelled or postponed, SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that:
- the commencement and/or duration of any cricket played on the day of your booking is dependent upon the weather and other factors that are outside the control of SACA; and
- once gates are open on the day of your booking, Test Match dining will proceed and you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of your booking if access is given and poor weather (or any other factor) causes limited or no play of the match.