SACA Member Events
SACA Member End of Season Survey
Terms and conditions - SACA Member Survey
- The promoter is the South Australian Cricket Association Ltd (ABN 44 623 135 393) (SACA) whose registered office is at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006.
- To be eligible for this competition, the entrant must be a financial 2021-22 SACA Member, and enter the draw by 5pm (ACST) Friday 27 May.
- SACA Members who joined the absentee list for 2021-22 are not eligible for this competition.
- Junior SACA Members who enter the competition must have the consent of their parent/legal guardian to do so.
- Employees of SACA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of the competition are not eligible for the competition.
- The closing time for entry to the competition is 5:00pm (ACST) Friday 27 May (Closing Time). No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the Closing Time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- SACA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- SACA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Subject to clause 19, the prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SACA reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a representative of the SACA Membership team at Adelaide Oval at 12:00pm (ACST) on Friday 3 June.
- The winners (or, where a winner is under the age of 18, the winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be contacted by phone and notified in writing by 5:00pm (ACST) Monday 6 June. If the winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian, as applicable) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 5:00pm (ACST) Tuesday 14 June, SACA reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- SACA will notify the winners (or winner’s parent/legal guardian, as applicable) when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The first initial, surname and postcode of each winner will be published on SACA’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- SACA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement (and, in the case of an entrant aged under 18, the agreement of the entrant’s parent/legal guardian) to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- An Open Corporate Box prize:
- cannot be booked for Big Bash League Finals matches or New Year’s Eve and must be used in the 2022-23 season
- Includes an alcoholic beverage and hospitality package (with soft drink only, for persons aged under 18);
- has a RRP of $1,312.50 (SACA Member RRP).
- Use of the Open Corporate Box is subject to SACA’s general hospitality terms and conditions, accessible here - https://www.adelaidestrikers.com.au/corporate-suite-booking-conditions.
- Where a winner is under the age of 18, the winner’s parent/legal guardian may on the winner’s behalf elect either to accept Open Corporate Box prize or to substitute the Open Corporate Box prize with a BBL Bat Flip. The BBL Bat Flip involves the winner and their parent/legal guardian would be invited onto Adelaide Oval, prior to the commencement of play a BBL Match in season 2022-23, to ‘flip’ the bat to determine which team may elect to bat/bowl first. Tickets to the relevant BBL match included (with, specific match date to be advised by SACA in [in consultation with the winner’s parent/legal guardian].
- A maximum of 1 Junior Member may be drawn as a prize winner. If more than one Junior Member’s name is drawn, then only the first named shall be deemed a winner and the other prizes shall be redrawn to draw Full Member winners.