SACA Members SANFL Grand Final
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the 2019 SANFL Grand Final with a SACA Member Hospitality Package
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the 2019 SANFL Grand Final with a SACA Member hospitality package. Located in the SACA Committee Room at Adelaide Oval, the all-inclusive package is exclusively available for SACA Members and their guests.
SACA Member SANFL Package Details
(If viewing on a mobile device, please scroll left to right for full package details)
|Package Price:||$150 per person|
|Dress Code:||SACA Member Events Dress Code Applies (additional standards for events apply)|
You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event. No children are permitted to attended these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the Committee Room.
SACA Committee Room
- The SACA Committee Room is the best corporate hospitality in the western stand with a perfect centre-wing view for the football. The Committee Room is situated on Level 2 of the Bradman Pavilion and the room has its own private bar, toilet facilities, limited seating inside and a reserved seat for everyone directly outside the room. The SACA Member Events Dress Code applies. Please ensure your guests are aware of the dress code requirements.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone or in person at the SACA office.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232
- Visit the SACA office. Please note that tickets are sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis. We cannot guarantee that by the time you arrive to the front of the queue at reception that tickets will still be available.
(If viewing on a mobile device, please scroll left to right to view full fixture details)
| Package Start
| Match Start
| Max Tix
|Grand Final||Sun 22 Sep||$150pp||2.15pm||3.00pm||4*||Committee
*This event is now sold out
Terms and Conditions:
- Members must have renewed their membership for the 2019-20 season to be eligible to book.
- Registrations will be restricted to four tickets per Member.
- Guest(s) accompanying the SACA member do not need to be a Member or Transferable cardholder.
- The booking member must be in attendance at the event.
- The booking members photo ID must be shown at the door for the member and their guest(s) to gain access.
- Tickets will be available to collect from the SACA offices or the ticket window on match day. Tickets will NOT be posted.
- You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event. No children are permitted to attended these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the Committee Room.
- The SACA Members’ Events dress code and behaviour standards will be strictly enforced so please remember to communicate these standards with your guests. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note - shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Males must wear a collared shirt.
- It is important to note that SACA will not offer refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead, or minimum numbers are not reached.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
(If viewing on a mobile device, please scroll left to right to view full dress code details)
Please note additional dress standards for our Member Events - No shorts, no sports shoes, no head wear to be worn inside the function spaces, Men must wear enclosed shoes (no sandals).