SACA Member Events
SACA Members SANFL Grand Final
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the 2021 SANFL Grand Final with a SACA Member Hospitality Package
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the 2021 SANFL Grand Final with a SACA Member hospitality package.
Located in the SACA Committee Room at Adelaide Oval, the all-inclusive package is exclusively available for SACA Members and their guests.
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
|Event Booking Link|
SANFL Grand Final
|4||SACA Committee Room||2:15pm||3:00pm||9am, Tuesday
SACA Member Package Details
In accordance with any COVID-19 restrictions or regulations, all package inclusions ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
Our SACA Member packages provide all the necessary comforts for Football viewing:
Seating will be allocated as follows:
SACA Committee Room:
|SACA Member Events Dress Code Applies (additional standards for events apply)|
You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event.
Children are NOT permitted to attend the event, this includes the reserved seats outside the front of the Committee Room.
Minimum numbers are required for the event to proceed in the SACA Committee Room.
If minimum numbers are not reached, a full refund will be provided to those who were booked in the cancelled room.
How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am - 5pm ACST)
- Book online by following the booking links on this page.
Each Member can book up to a maximum of 4 tickets for the SANFL Grand Final.
Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to book or attend this event.
Any special seating requests must be made at the time of booking. While requests cannot be guaranteed, we do our best to accommodate.
Members are to advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2021-22 Members are eligible to book for SACA SANFL Grand Final packages.
- The guest accompanying the SACA Member does not need to be a Member.
- The booking Member must be in attendance at the event.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for the Member and their guest to gain access.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the SACA Committee Room.
- The SACA Members’ Events dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Members should communicate these standards with their guest. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Males must wear a collared shirt.
- SACA will not offer refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached a full refund will be provided to those booked.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Entry to Adelaide Oval for this event is via mobile smart phone ticketing only.
There are additional dress requirements for SACA Member Events in addition to the SACA Member Dress Standard - No shorts, no sports shoes, no head wear to be worn inside the function spaces, Men must wear enclosed shoes (no sandals). Please remember to communicate these dress standards to your guest.