SACA Member Events
SACA Member Mother's Day Competition
Win Mum's Ultimate Adelaide Oval Experience!
Congratulations to the winner, Mathew Lothian.
GIVEAWAY – Mum’s Ultimate Adelaide Oval Experience!
With Mother’s Day around the corner, we want to treat one lucky SACA Member’s Mum to the Ultimate Adelaide Oval Experience (valued at roughly $700)!
Is mum the first one out at cricket on a Sunday morning? Is mum the dark horse when it comes time for backyard cricket on Christmas Day? Is mum the first in the line on day 1 of the Test Match?
Whatever the reason, we want to know!
To enter the competition:
- Tag a mother in your life on our Instagram or Facebook post who you’d share the below prizes with, and tell us in 50 words or less why they are the BEST cricket mum
- Make sure you are both following SACA Members on Instagram and Facebook
The winner will receive the below prizes:
🏉 SACA Member AFL Package for two at Adelaide Oval, with your choice from available rounds (excluding the showdown or finals matches). This includes a three-and-a-half-hour beverage package and food. (RRP $440)
🛎 Oval Hotel accommodation voucher for one night in the Parkland King Room + a bottle of Bleasdale’s Blanc de Blancs on arrival! (RRP $297)
The winner will be the entrant with the best comment, as judged by SACA. The competition closes at 5pm (ACST) on Wednesday 4 May.
To be eligible for this competition, the entrant must be at least 18 years of age and be a financial 2021-22 SACA Member. Junior SACA Members and SACA Members who joined the absentee list for 2021-22 are not eligible to participate. Please read below for the full terms and conditions.
Total estimated prize pool: $737
Terms and conditions - Mother's Day Giveaway
Part A - General
- The promoter is the South Australian Cricket Association Ltd (ABN 44 623 135 393) (SACA) whose registered office is at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006.
- To be eligible for this competition, the entrant must be at least 18 years of age, be a financial 2021-22 SACA Member, and enter the competition by 5pm ACST on Wednesday 4 May 2022.
- Junior Members and SACA Members who joined the absentee list for 2021-22 are not eligible for this competition.
- Employees of SACA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible for the competition.
- The closing time for entry to the competition is 5:00pm (ACST) Wednesday 4 May 2022 (Closing Time). No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the Closing Time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- SACA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- SACA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SACA reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entries must not contain any content that is obscene, profane, defamatory, objectionable or otherwise inconsistent with the promoter’s brand or which does not comply with the terms and conditions of use of Facebook or Instagram.
- You can only enter once. Multiple entries by the same person will not be permitted.
- Entries that do not comply with the instructions on how to enter (including, without limitation, where the 50 word maximum word count is exceeded) will be disregarded.
- This competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be selected by a judging panel from within the SACA Membership department. The entrant judged to have made the best comment, as determined by the panel in its absolute discretion, will be declared the winner. The winner will be declared at Adelaide Oval at 12:00pm (ACST) on Friday, 6 May 2022.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and notified in writing by 5:00pm (ACST) Friday, 6 May 2022, including details of how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 5:00pm (ACST) Friday, 13 May 2022, SACA reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The first initial and last name of the winner will be published on the SACA website and social media platforms.
- SACA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, and the decision of the judging panel, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out in Parts B and C below, relating to the specific components of the prize.
- As the Oval Hotel accommodation voucher cannot be redeemed on Adelaide Oval event or game days, including AFL matches, the two components of the prize (SACA Member AFL Package and the Oval Hotel voucher) must be used on separate dates.
Part B - SACA Member AFL Package: Terms and Conditions
- The SACA Member AFL Package is valued at $220 per person ($440 total).
- Subject to clause 25, use of the SACA Member AFL Package Prize is subject to the SACA Member AFL Hospitality Terms and Conditions (AFL Hospitality Terms and Conditions) applicable at the time of booking.
- Current AFL Hospitality Terms and Conditions are accessible here under the title “Terms and Conditions”. The AFL Hospitality Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Without limiting clause 22, the SACA Member AFL Package is for 2 adults, and is valid until the end of the 2022 AFL minor round season. It cannot be used for Tier 1 matches, including the AFL Showdown and AFL Finals.
- Notwithstanding the Hospitality Terms and Conditions:
- no refunds will be offered if the event booked by the winner using the SACA Member AFL Package prize is cancelled or rescheduled (but, subject to availability, SACA will provide the winner with an opportunity to select an alternative date); and
- no refunds will be offered where the winner cancel’s their booking for any reason.
Part C - Oval Hotel voucher and Bleasdale’s Blanc de Blancs on arrival: Terms and Conditions
- The Oval Hotel accommodation voucher is valued at $269.
- The bottle of Bleasdale’s Blanc de Blancs is valued at $28.
- The Oval Hotel Accommodation voucher is suitable for 2 adults and valid until 8 May 2025. Blackout dates apply.
- The Oval Hotel Accommodation voucher is unable to be redeemed on Adelaide Oval event and game days, including AFL matches.
- The voucher is for $269 Overnight Accommodation in a Parkland King room
- A unique voucher code and booking instructions will be provided to the Member via email, after the prize has been accepted.