SACA Member Events
Bodyline Bar Test Match Cocktail-Style Packages
Members are invited to book for a gourmet cocktail-style package on Days 1 - 3 of the Men's Test Match in the Bodyline Bar.
Back for the Men's Test Match, the Bodyline Bar will host a cocktail-style SACA Member food and beverage package for Days 1 - 3 of the Test Match.
Only current 2022-23 SACA Members are eligible to book and attend dining.
Lunch & Dinner Session
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
|Function Room||Package Time|
1:30pm - 4:30pm
Friday 9 December (day 2)
|4*||Bodyline Bar||1:30pm - 4:30pm|
Saturday 10 December (day 3)
|4*||Bodyline Bar||1:30pm - 4:30pm|
Thursday 8 December (day 1)
|4*||Bodyline Bar||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
|Friday 9 December (day 2)||4*||Bodyline Bar||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
|Saturday 10 December (day 3)||4*||Bodyline Bar||6:15pm - 9:15pm|
*Each Member can book up to a maximum of 4 tickets per dining session. Members who secure a booking for this event are responsible for ensuing that their guests are eligible to attend the SACA Members' Area (i.e. Member Card, Transferable Associate Cardholder). Members Guest Passes are only available of fays 4 and 5. If any of your guests do not have an entry ticket into the SACA Members' Area, they will not be able to attend the function.
This is a cocktail-style event with limited seating available.
SACA Member Bodyline Bar Cocktail Packages Details
In accordance with any COVID-19 regulations, all package inclusions ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff. Please ensure you continue to practice good hygiene when entering and moving around the stadium and function rooms.
|Price:||$220 per person|
Substantial canapes and 3-hour beverage package
Bodyline Bar, Level 2, northern end of the western stand
Bookings open 9am, Wednesday 28 September
You must be 18 years or older to book or attend this event
Members are to advise email@example.com of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
How to Book Dining
Dining can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Book online by following the booking links on this page
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am-5pm ACDT)
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2022-23 SACA Members are eligible to book Test Match dining.
- Members who secure a booking for this event are responsible for ensuring that their guests are eligible to attend the SACA Members' Area (i.e. Member Card, Transferable Associate Cardholder)
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for entry.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend this event.
- The SACA Members’ Area dress code and behaviour standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, males must wear a collared shirt.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached (as determined by SACA in its sole discretion), SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that the match day for which you have booked Test Match dining may be cancelled or postponed, and/or individual bookings may be cancelled at any time, including due to COVID-19 related capacity restrictions or requirements. If, prior to the time when the gates at Adelaide Oval open on the day of your Test Match Dining booking, play is cancelled or postponed, SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that:
- the commencement and/or duration of any cricket played on the day of your booking is dependent upon the weather and other factors that are outside the control of SACA; and
- once gates are open on the day of your booking, Test Match dining will proceed and you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of your booking if access is given and poor weather (or any other factor) causes limited or no play of the match.