SACA Member Events
SACA Members Adelaide Strikers - Bodyline Bar Cocktail-Style Packages
SACA Members can now enjoy hospitality throughout the BBL|11 season
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
Thursday 9 December 2021
|Thursday 23 December, 2021
Adelaide Strikers v Brisbane Heat
|Friday 31 December, 2021
Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder
Please note, times are a true record at time of publish and subject to change.
*Each Member can book up to a maximum of 4 tickets per match. Every attendee must have a valid electronic members entry ticket to Adelaide Oval for the matches they are attending.
Please kindly note, packages in the Bodyline Bar are for selected matches only as outlined above.
This is a cocktail-style event with limited seating available.
SACA Member Bodyline Bar Cocktail Packages Details
In accordance with any COVID-19 restrictions or regulations, all package inclusions ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
Due to the COVID-19 regulations at the time of publishing, the Bodyline Bar Cocktail Dinners will have limited number this year. Should capacity be afforded close to the event, Members on the waitlist will be contacted by phone to book in for dining. We thank you for your understanding.
Canapes served before the match and during the innings break as well as a three-and-a-half hour beverages package (incl. beer, cider, wine & soft drinks).
Entry tickets are included in this package.
Bodyline Bar, Level 2, northern end of the western stand
|SACA Members' Area Dress Standards apply.|
On Sale Now
You must be 18 years or older to attend this event.
Payment is required at the time of booking confirmation.
Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to book or attend this function.
Members are to advise email@example.com of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
For further booking information, including how to book please refer to the booking terms and conditions.
How to Book Dining
Dining can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am - 5pm ACDT)
- Book online by following the booking links on this page
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2021-22 SACA Members are eligible to book BBL|11 hospitality.
- The booking member must be in attendance.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for entry. The booking members guests do not need to be SACA Members or present photo ID.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend this event.
- The SACA Members’ Area dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, males must wear a collared shirt.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached (as determined by SACA in its sole discretion), SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that the match day for which you have booked may be cancelled or postponed, and/or individual bookings may be cancelled at any time, including due to COVID-19 related capacity restrictions or requirements. If, prior to the time when the gates at Adelaide Oval open on the day of your BBL|11 hospitality booking, play is cancelled or postponed, SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that:
- the commencement and/or duration of any cricket played on the day of your booking is dependent upon the weather and other factors that are outside the control of SACA; and
- once gates are open on the day of your booking, BBL|11 hospitality will proceed and you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of your booking if access is given and poor weather (or any other factor) causes limited or no play of the match.