SACA Member Events
SACA Members Adelaide Strikers - Private Enclosed Suites
SACA Members can now enjoy hospitality throughout the BBL|11 season
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
Thursday 9 December 2021
|Thursday 23 December, 2021
Adelaide Strikers v Brisbane Heat
|Friday 31 December, 2021
Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder
|Wednesday 5 January, 2022
Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes
|Friday 7 January, 2022
Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Stars
| Friday 14 January, 2022
Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers
|Tuesday 18 January, 2022
Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers
Please note, times are a true record at time of publish and subject to change.
Enclosed Suite Package Details
In accordance with any COVID-19 restrictions or regulations, all package inclusions ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
Due to the COVID-19 regulations at the time of publishing, the Enclosed Suite packages will have limited numbers this year. Should capacity be afforded close to the event, Members on the waitlist will be contacted by phone to book in for dining. We thank you for your understanding.
Private aircon enclosed suite for 12 guests, personal steward to deliver food and beverages*, two (2) car parking passes.
Entry tickets are included in this package.
*Food and Beverages ordered with Adelaide Oval and not included in cost.
Enclosed Suite, Level 3, Eastern Stand
On Sale Now
You must be 18 years or older to attend this event.
Payment is required at the time of booking confirmation.
Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to book or attend this function.
Members are to advise email@example.com of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
For further booking information, including how to book please refer to the booking terms and conditions.
How to Book Dining
Dining can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis until sold out.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am - 5pm ACDT)
- Book online by following the booking links on this page
Following the State Government release of the new Testing, Tracing, Isolation and Quarantining (TTIQ) model, the Board of the Stadium Management Authority has determined that Adelaide Oval will become a double COVID-19 vaccine only venue.
From Tuesday 23 November 2021, proof of double vaccination will be required of all game and event day patrons. People who are double vaccinated will be required to display their COVID 19 Digital Certificate via their smart phone prior to entry. Where this is not possible, a printed immunisation history statement will be accepted.
Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
For further information, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2021-22 SACA Members are eligible to book BBL|11 hospitality.
- The booking member must be in attendance.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for entry. The booking members guests do not need to be SACA Members or present photo ID.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend this event.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached (as determined by SACA in its sole discretion), SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that the match day for which you have booked may be cancelled or postponed, and/or individual bookings may be cancelled at any time, including due to COVID-19 related capacity restrictions or requirements. If, prior to the time when the gates at Adelaide Oval open on the day of your BBL|11 hospitality booking, play is cancelled or postponed, SACA will refund you for the event.
- You acknowledge that:
- the commencement and/or duration of any cricket played on the day of your booking is dependent upon the weather and other factors that are outside the control of SACA; and
- once gates are open on the day of your booking, BBL|11 hospitality will proceed and you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of your booking if access is given and poor weather (or any other factor) causes limited or no play of the match.