SACA Member AFL Hospitality
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the AFL at Adelaide Oval with a SACA Member hospitality package.
Due to the reduced capacity, AFL events for the 2020 season will be balloted. Initially the ballot will be open exclusively to SACA Members who were previously booked for a 2020 AFL event and had their package cancelled. Remaining ballot positions will be then be available to all remaining SACA Members.
Located in arguably the best viewing positions at Adelaide Oval, our all-inclusive premium AFL packages are exclusively available for SACA Members and their guests.
Packages are available for the SACA Committee Room and the Gil Langley Room (for selected matches).
Eligible Members can ballot for up to two tickets per match.
2020 AFL Fixture
(If viewing on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to view full fixture details)
|Match||Match Date||Ballot Dates||Function Room||Package
|Mon, 20 July||
SACA Committee Room and
|Sat, 25 July||Closed|| SACA Committee Room and
Gil Langley Room
| Round 8
|Sun, 26 July||Closed|| SACA Committee Room and
Gil Langley Room
Details for future rounds are yet to be released by the AFL. Members will be notified via email when the SACA Member ballot opens for each round.
SACA Member AFL Package Details
Due to SA Health safety guidelines, our package inclusions have been changed to ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
|Price:||$195 per person|
Our SACA Member packages provide all the necessary comforts for Football viewing:
Due to Covid-19 restrictions seating will be allocated as follows:
Gil Langley Room:
SACA Committee Room:
70 minutes prior to the first bounce (previously 45minutes)
|SACA Member Events Dress Code Applies (additional standards for events apply)|
You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event.
Children are NOT permitted to attend the event, this includes the reserved seats outside the front of the Committee Room.
Minimum numbers are required for the event to proceed in each room.
If minimum numbers are not reached in any given room we will first attempt to consolidate bookings into one room, otherwise a full refund will be provided to those who were booked in the cancelled room.
How to Enter the Ballot
Due to reduced capacity as a result of Covid-19 restrictions, 2020 SACA Member AFL events will be balloted.
Initially the ballot will be open exclusively to SACA Members who were previously booked for a 2020 SACA Member AFL event and had their package cancelled. Remaining ballot positions will be offered to those who waitlisted for these events and then all remaining SACA Members.
Members will have the opportunity to ballot for both the Gil Langley Room (for selected matches) and the SACA Committee Room.
For the SACA Committee Room, Members will have the opportunity to provide a preference for outside or inside seating to view the match from after the sit-down meal. This preference will be considered but is not guaranteed if successful in the ballot due to the limited capacity.
Eligible Members can ballot online or by calling SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am - 5pm ACST).
Ballots currently open: There are no Ballots open.
When booking AFL packages you can select from the SACA Committee room or the Gil Langley room (for selected matches).
The SACA Committee Room
Experience the best hospitality space in the western stand with a perfect centre-wing view for the Football. The Committee Room is situated on level 2 of the Bradman Pavilion and the room has its own private bar and bathroom facilities. Seating will be allocated as a reserved seat outside in the stadium bowl or inside the Committee Room, after the pre-match sit-down dining experience inside.
The Gil Langley Room
Enjoy excellent views of the entire oval and surrounds from the south-western end of the stadium. The Gil Langley Room is situated at the western end of the Riverbank Stand on level 4 with bathroom facilities right outside the room. Make the most of your own private bar and watch the game from sheltered indoor tiered seating while the atmosphere pours in through the wall of open glass windows.
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2019-20 Members are eligible to ballot and book for SACA AFL packages.
- Registrations will be restricted to two tickets per Member.
- The guest accompanying the SACA Member does not need to be a Member or hold a Transferable Associate Card.
- The booking Member must be in attendance at the event.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for the Member and their guest to gain access.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the SACA Committee Room.
- The SACA Members’ Events dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Members should communicate these standards with their guest. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Males must wear a collared shirt.
- SACA will not offer refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached a full refund will be provided to those booked.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Entry to Adelaide Oval for this event is via mobile smart phone ticketing only.
There are additional dress requirements for SACA Member Events in addition to the SACA Member Dress Standard - No shorts, no sports shoes, no head wear to be worn inside the function spaces, Men must wear enclosed shoes (no sandals). Please remember to communicate these dress standards to your guest.