SACA Members AFL Packages
2019 AFL fixture and package details will be released early 2019.
Packages will commence 45 minutes before the match and conclude at the final siren.
- Entry ticket to the Adelaide Oval
- Premium reserved seat area
- Light canapes pre-match, quarter-time, half-time and three-quarter time
- 3.5 hour beverage package
- Red, white and sparkling wines
- Hahn Super Dry
- Hahn Premium Light
- Tooheys 5 Seeds Crisp Cider
- Soft drinks, orange juice, mineral water
Room booking options:
When booking AFL packages please select from either the SACA Committee room or the Gil Langley room.- The SACA Committee Room
The SACA Committee Room is the best corporate hospitality in the western stand with a perfect centre-wing view for the football. The Committee Room is situated on level 2 of the Bradman Pavilion and the room has its own private bar, toilet facilities, and reserved seats directly outside the room. The SACA Member Dress Code applies. Please ensure your guests are aware of the dress code requirements.
The Gil Langley Room boasts excellent views of the entire Oval from the south/western end and its surrounds. The Gil Langley Room is situated on level 4 of the Riverbank Stand and the room has its own private bar and tiered seating overlooking the ground. The SACA Member Dress Code applies. Please ensure your guests are aware of the dress code requirements.
How to purchase tickets:
- Call SACA Membership Services on (08) 8300 3232
- Visiting the SACA Office. Please note that tickets are sold on a “first come, first serve” basis. By the time you arrive to the front of the queue at reception we cannot guarantee that tickets will still be available.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only current 2018/19 Members can register for SACA AFL packages.
- Registrations will be restricted to two tickets or four tickets per Member depending on the match.
- Guest(s) accompanying the SACA member do not need to be a Member or transferable cardholder.
- The booking member must be in attendance at the event.
- The booking members photo ID and current SACA Member card must be shown at the door for the member and their guest(s) to gain access.
- Tickets will be posted to the booking member two weeks prior to the match.
- You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event.
- The SACA Members’ Events dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced so please remember to communicate these standards with your guests. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Note: shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Males must wear a collared shirt.
- It is important to note that SACA will not offer refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.