SACA Members AFL Packages
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the 2019 AFL season with a SACA Member hospitality package.
From the first bounce to the final siren, experience the 2019 AFL season with a SACA Member hospitality package. Located in premium viewing positions at Adelaide Oval, the all-inclusive packages are exclusively available for SACA Members and their guests.
SACA Member AFL Package Details
|On Sale Dates:||
All remaining rounds on sale now. See table below for availability.
|Package Price:||$175 per person|
|Dress Code:||SACA Member Events Dress Code Applies(additional standards for events apply)|
|Click here to book:||
If you wish to check your SACA online login in and password BEFORE the booking day/time click here. Note - do not use this link to book.
You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event. No children are permitted to attended these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the Committee Room.
Room Booking Options
When booking AFL packages please select from either the SACA Committee room or the Gil Langley room.
- The SACA Committee Room is the best corporate hospitality in the western stand with a perfect centre-wing view for the football. The Committee Room is situated on level 2 of the Bradman Pavilion and the room has its own private bar, toilet facilities, limited seating inside and a reserved seat for everyone directly outside the room. The SACA Member Events Dress Code applies. Please ensure your guests are aware of the dress code requirements.
- The Gil Langley Room boasts excellent views of the entire Oval from the south/western end and its surrounds. The Gil Langley Room is situated on level 4 of the Riverbank Stand and the room has its own private bar and tiered seating overlooking the ground. The SACA Member Events Dress Code applies. Please ensure your guests are aware of the dress code requirements.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone or in person at the SACA office.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232
- Click here to book online
- Visit the SACA office. Please note that tickets are sold on a 'first come, first serve' basis. We cannot guarantee that by the time you arrive to the front of the queue at reception that tickets will still be available.
*If you wish to check your SACA login in and password BEFORE the booking day/time click here. Note - do not use this link to book.
(if viewing on a mobile device, scroll across to view full table)
| Package Start
| Match Start
| Max Tix
| Round 18
Adelaide v Essendon
|Fri 19 Jul||6.35pm||7.20pm||4||Committee
| Round 19
Port Adelaide v GWS
|Sat 27 Jul||6.25pm||7.10pm||4*||Committee
| Round 20
Adelaide v St Kilda
|Sat 3 Aug||6.25pm||7.10pm||4||Committee
| Round 21
Port Adelaide v Sydney
|Sat 10 Aug||12.55pm||1.40pm||4*||Committee
| Round 22
Adelaide v Collingwood
|Sat 17 Aug||3.20pm||4.05pm||4||Committee
| Round 23**
Port Adelaide v Fremantle
|Gil Langley||On Sale|
*For any matches that have NOT sold out at the end of the booking day, additional tickets can be purchased from 9am the next day. In order to do this please call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232.
** Details for the round 23 fixture are yet to be released by the AFL. Members who are successful in booking for the round 23 match, will be offered refunds if they are not able to attended once the date and time of the match are known.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only current 2018/19 Members can register for SACA AFL packages.
- Registrations will be restricted to two or four tickets per Member depending on the match.
- Guest(s) accompanying the SACA member do not need to be a Member or Transferable cardholder.
- The booking member must be in attendance at the event.
- The booking members photo ID must be shown at the door for the member and their guest(s) to gain access.
- Tickets will be posted to the booking member two weeks prior to the match.
- You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event. No children are permitted to attended these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the Committee Room.
- The SACA Members’ Events dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced so please remember to communicate these standards with your guests. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note- shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Males must wear a collared shirt.
- It is important to note that SACA will not offer refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
(If viewing on a mobile device, please scroll left to right to view full dress code details)
Please note additional dress standards for our Member Events - No shorts, no sports shoes, no head wear to be worn inside the function spaces, Men must wear enclosed shoes (no sandals).