SACA Member Events
SACA Member AFL Hospitality
Experience Football at Adelaide Oval with a SACA Member hospitality package.
Located in arguably the best viewing positions at Adelaide Oval, our all-inclusive premium Football packages are exclusively available for SACA Members and their guests.
Packages are available in the SACA Committee Room and the Gil Langley Room (subject to availability).
Only current 2020-21 SACA Members are eligible to book.
(If using a mobile device, please scroll to view full details)
SACA Member Package Details
Due to SA Health safety guidelines, our package inclusions have been changed to ensure the safety and well-being of patrons and staff.
Our SACA Member packages provide all the necessary comforts for Football viewing:
Seating will be allocated as follows:
SACA Committee Room:
Gil Langley Room:
|SACA Member Events Dress Code Applies (additional standards for events apply)|
You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend this event.
Children are NOT permitted to attend the event, this includes the reserved seats outside the front of the Committee Room.
Minimum numbers are required for the event to proceed in each room.
If minimum numbers are not reached in any given room we will first attempt to consolidate bookings into one room, otherwise a full refund will be provided to those who were booked in the cancelled room.
How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone and will be sold on a 'first come, first served' basis until sold out.
- Call SACA Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 (9am-5pm ACST)
- Book online by following the booking links on this page
Each Member can book up to a maximum of 4 tickets per Round.
Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to book or attend this event.
Any special seating requests must be made at the time of booking. While requests cannot be guaranteed, we do our best to accommodate.
Members are to advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Members can select from the SACA Committee Room or the Gil Langley Room.
The SACA Committee Room
Experience the best hospitality space in the western stand with a perfect centre-wing view for the Football. The Committee Room is situated on level 2 of the Bradman Pavilion and the room has its own private bar and bathroom facilities. Seating will be allocated as a reserved seat outside in the stadium bowl after the pre-match sit-down dining experience inside. Additional seats are available inside as 'first in first served'.
The Gil Langley Room
Enjoy excellent views of the entire oval and surrounds from the south-western end of the stadium. The Gil Langley Room is situated at the western end of the Riverbank Stand on level 4 with bathroom facilities right outside the room. Make the most of your own private bar and watch the game from sheltered indoor tiered seating while the atmosphere pours in through the wall of open glass windows.
Terms and Conditions
- Only current 2020-21 Members are eligible to book for SACA AFL packages.
- The guest accompanying the SACA Member does not need to be a Member.
- The booking Member must be in attendance at the event.
- The booking Member's photo ID must be shown at the door for the Member and their guest to gain access.
- Attendees must be over 18 years of age. No children are permitted to attend these events, this includes the reserved seats out the front of the SACA Committee Room.
- The SACA Members’ Events dress code and behavior standards will be strictly enforced for all attendees. Members should communicate these standards with their guest. Anyone not dressed accordingly will be refused entry. Please note, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Males must wear a collared shirt.
- SACA will not offer refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
- Minimum numbers must be met for the event to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached a full refund will be provided to those booked.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Entry to Adelaide Oval for this event is via mobile smart phone ticketing only.
- This will be a COVID-safe event. On arrival Member's and their guest(s) must use their mobile QR code to scan into the SACA Committee Room or the Gil Langley room for contract tracing.
There are additional dress requirements for SACA Member Events in addition to the SACA Member Dress Standard - No shorts, no sports shoes, no head wear to be worn inside the function spaces, Men must wear enclosed shoes (no sandals). Please remember to communicate these dress standards to your guest.