Members of the South Australian Cricket Association enjoy a wide range of benefits relating to match day and non-match day events.
Members of the South Australian Cricket Association enjoy a number of benefits both cricket and non-cricket related. With a number of exclusive events and benefits available all year round, a SACA Membership is one of the most prestigious and sought-after memberships in the world.
In addition to cricket rights, other privileges of being a SACA Member include:
- Access to members' only facilities and seats in the Riverbank Stand and western stands, including the popular Village Green, plus members' exclusive facilities and seats in the Riverbank Stand level three and sections of level 5;
- Access to all Cricket Australia international and domestic cricket matches played at Adelaide Oval and Gliderol Stadium, including all Adelaide Strikers home matches;
- The opportunity to book for exclusive members' dining events;
- The option to purchase a Transferable Associate Card (TAC) for others to use;
- The opportunity to purchase daily guest passes and invite guests to the SACA Members' Area on selected match days;
- The opportunity to attend special member events including match-day dining;
- The opportunity to purchase daily pre reserved seats (seat hold) for all International and BBL Matches;
- Access to interstate association grounds via reciprocal privileges;
- The option to enjoy the cricket in an alcohol-free zone within the SACA Members' Area;
- Nomination and voting rights for the SACA Board elections and voting at the SACA Annual General Meeting;
- Free guided tours of Adelaide Oval on presentation of your member card;
- Member publications including the annual Member Handbook; and
- Although not guaranteed, SACA will endeavor to negotiate on our members' behalf for discounts, priority bookings or exclusive member offerings for other events held at Adelaide Oval.
Click here to apply online to join the SACA Membership Waitlist.