Commonwealth Bank Women's Ashes T20I - Australia v England
Australia v England
- SACA Membership Services – South and North Ticket Boxes: 12pm
- Ticketek - South, East and North Ticket Box: 12pm
|Session 1||1:40 - 2:55pm|
|Break||2:55 - 3:10pm
|Session 2||3:10 - 4:25pm
Conditions of Entry (Proof of Double Vaccination): Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority's COVID Management Plan came into effect on Tuesday 23 November. From this date, Adelaide Oval became a full COVID-19 vaccination only venue. People who are double vaccinated will be required to display their COVID 19 Digital Certificate via their smart phone prior to entry. Where a Digital Certificate is not possible, a printed immunisation history statement and valid ID will be accepted. Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours. Children aged under 12 years and 2 months who are not double vaccinated will still be able to attend the stadium, due to their ineligibility for the vaccine within the current timeframe. Anyone found having entered the stadium without the necessary proof of vaccination status risks a three-year venue ban.
Keeping Adelaide Oval COVID Safe:
- Bring your own mask to wear at all times, including when seated, except when eating or drinking (not required for patrons under 12 years of age)
- Check in with the Adelaide Oval QR Code on arrival at the gates, and show your vaccination certificate if requested by our friendly staff
- Scan your ticket and make your way into the stadium
- Be mindful of those around you (1.5m) and follow the directions of our staff, they are here to help
- When purchasing food and drinks, please ensure you are seated to consume them, when you are finished eating and drinking, please remember to put your mask back on.
Member’s Area Seating and PODs:
- Make your way to the SACA Members’ Area and select an available seat. Put your reserve seat sticker on your seat.
- Check in to the QR Code relevant to the POD (seating bay) you are sitting in within 10 minutes of getting to your seat. These QR codes are available at the entry of every aisle.
- If you don’t have a smart phone to scan in, simply tell one of our friendly staff your details and what seat you are sitting in and we will record this for you.
- You are not required to rescan into your POD (seating bay) QR code each time you vacate your seat and return to the same seat. It is only required upon your initial entry each day.
- If you change/ move bays, simply scan the new QR code relevant to the new POD (seating bay) you are sitting in.
How to connect your vaccination status to your mySA Gov App: More information on how to connect your vaccination status to your mySA Gov App, including the process for those without Medicare, and for the SA Health helpline, click here.
Member Access: You will need your digital SACA Member Card or Print-at-home PDF entry ticket, issued via Ticketek to enter Adelaide Oval and the SACA Members Area.
Download your digital Member Card or Print-at-home PDF entry ticket prior to arriving. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
SACA Member Guest Passes: SACA Members can purchase up to three Daily Guest Passesand redeem up to four complimentary tickets for Members’ children/ grandchildren under the age of 10 years via Ticketek for this match. Click here for more information about how to redeem or purchase guest access for the CommBank Women's Ashes Series.
Members Seating: SACA Members and their guests have exclusive seating in Level 2 of the Western Stand. Please present your SACA Member Season Pass, Transferable Associate Card or Daily Guest Pass for entry into this area. Please note that the SACA Members' Area Dress Standard will be enforced on Level 2 of the Western Stand.
Please ensure that you check in to the QR Code relevant to the POD (seating bay) you are sitting in within 10 minutes of getting to your seat. These QR codes are available at the entry of every aisle.
If you don’t have a smart phone to scan in, simply tell one of our friendly staff your details and what seat you are sitting in and we will record this for you.
If you change/ move bays, simply scan the QR code relevant to the new POD (seating bay) you are sitting in.
You are not required to rescan into your POD (seating bay) QR code each time you vacate your seat and return to the same seat. It is only required upon your initial entry each day.
Members' Area Dress Code: The SACA Members' Area Dress Standard will not be enforced at the entry points into Adelaide Oval for this match. The SACA Members' Area Dress Standard will however be enforced upon entry into Level 2 of the Western Stand and the Bodyline Bar. For more information on the SACA Members’ Area Dress Standard, click here.
Public Transport: Upon presentation of your electronic Member Card (Digital) and Transferable Associate Card (Digital), public transport (buses, trains and trams) is FREE for patrons attending the CommBank Women's Ashes Series. Click here for more information, including available times.
Cricket Etiquette: Please remember to show consideration to others by limiting movement in seating areas during play. It is particularly important to remain seated during an over. Standing or sitting in aisles or on stairways is not permitted due to safety regulations.
Smoke Free Stadium: Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is not permitted at Adelaide Oval. Patrons who smoke in areas of Adelaide Oval will be evicted from the oval.
Food & Beverage Options: The Bodyline Bar and the Phil Ridings Bar will be open for SACA Members and their guests from gates open until end of play.
The Bodyline Bar will be serving the following:
- Cheese Box ( Selection of local chesses, fruit pastes, dried fruits, lavosh crackers) - $23
- Mezze Box ( Local smallgoods, pickled vegetables, dips, crudites) - $25
Food and beverages will be available from some Adelaide Oval outlets in the Western and Riverbank Stands. Free drinking water will be available in bars and from SA Water's smart fountains.