WNCL | 22 February 2022
Scorpions v VIC
Date: Tuesday 22 February 2022
Location: Karen Rolton Oval at Gladys Elphick Park (Narnungga/Park 25 - opposite the RAH)
Session Times: TBC
Conditions of Entry (Proof of Double Vaccination): Adelaide Oval is a full COVID-19 vaccination only venue. People who are double vaccinated will be required to display their COVID 19 Digital Certificate via their smart phone prior to entry. Where a Digital Certificate is not possible, a printed immunisation history statement and valid ID will be accepted. Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours. Children aged under 12 years and 2 months who are not double vaccinated will still be able to attend the stadium, due to their ineligibility for the vaccine within the current timeframe. Anyone found having entered the stadium without the necessary proof of vaccination status risks a three-year venue ban.
Keeping Adelaide Oval COVID Safe:
- Bring your own mask to wear at all times, including when seated, except when eating or drinking (not required for patrons under 12 years of age)
- Check in with the Adelaide Oval QR Code on arrival at the gates, and show your vaccination certificate if requested by our friendly staff
- Scan your ticket and make your way into the stadium
- Be mindful of those around you (1.5m) and follow the directions of our staff, they are here to help
- When purchasing food and drinks, please ensure you are seated to consume them, when you are finished eating and drinking, please remember to put your mask back on.
Member’s Area Seating and PODs:
- Make your way to your seat
- Check in to the QR Code relevant to the POD (seating bay) you are sitting in within 10 minutes of getting to your seat. These QR codes are available at the entry of every aisle.
- If you don’t have a smart phone to scan in, simply tell one of our friendly staff your details and what seat you are sitting in and we will record this for you.
- You are not required to rescan into your POD (seating bay) QR code each time you vacate your seat and return to the same seat. It is only required upon your initial entry each day.
- If you change/ move bays, simply scan the new QR code relevant to the new POD (seating bay) you are sitting in.
How to connect your vaccination status to your mySA Gov App: More information on how to connect your vaccination status to your mySA Gov App, including the process for those without Medicare, and for the SA Health helpline, click here.
Entry: Free Entry for SACA Members and public. All patrons will be required to register for contact tracing on arrival.
Car Parking: TBC
- Closest tram stops - West Tce (North side) and Royal Adelaide Hospital (South side)
- Closest bus stops – Stop X1 West Tce (West side) and Stop B2 West Tce (East side)
Seating: There is no dedicated SACA Members' seating area for this match and therefore the SACA Members' Area Dress Code will not apply.
Food and Beverage: TBC