Sheffield Shield | 8-11 November
QLD v VIC
Date: Sunday 8 November - Wednesday 11 November 2020
Location: Karen Rolton Oval at Gladys Elphick Park (Narnungga/Park 25 - opposite the RAH)
- Session 1 - 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Session 2 - 1:40pm - 3:40pm
- Session 3 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Entry: Free entry for SACA Members and public. This will be a COVD-Safe event with capacity limited to the first 1,000 spectators. On arrival spectators are required to register for contact tracing. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms and maintain physical distancing inside the venue. To find out more about helping us deliver a COVD-Safe event, please follow these guidelines:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Stay home if you have had any contact with a person from Victoria in the last 14 days
- Be mindful of others when moving in and around the venue and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- Follow signage and directions of staff
- Practice good hygiene at all times – keep up the hand washing/use sanitizer and always cough/sneeze into your elbow. Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Payment for food, beverages is by card only
- At the end of the match, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people. As you leave, try to avoid touching handrails, doors and other touch points. Note that there are no cloaking facilities
- We encourage you to download and use the Government’s COVIDSafe app and make sure it’s up and running before you leave your house
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match PLEASE get tested for COVID-19
Car Parking: There will be no public car parking available at the Karen Rolton Oval precinct due to the use of multiple ovals for the Shield fixtures. Parking is available through various Wilson Parking locations.
A limited number of access-compliant car parks are available at the northern end of the precinct. Please present your government issued disability parking permit upon entry and follow directions of the Car Parking Attendants.
- Closest tram stops - West Tce (North side) and Royal Adelaide Hospital (South side)
- Closest bus stops – Stop X1 West Tce (West side) and Stop B2 West Tce (East side)
Seating: Patrons are encouraged to bring their own seating or a picnic rug as there is no seating available. There is no dedicated SACA Members' Area for this match and therefore the SACA Members' Area Dress Code will not apply.
Patrons will not have access to Level 1 of the pavilion (upstairs), due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Food and Beverage: Available for purchase (card only) from the north side of the ground.
Conditions of Entry: For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Cricket Australia Conditions of Entry are applicable for all matches at Karen Rolton Oval.
Restrooms: Temporary toilet facilities with change table provisions will be available on the north side of the ground and there is a public parklands toilet at the southern end of the oval.
Facilities on Level 1 of the pavilion will not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions.