Sheffield Shield | 30 October - 2 November
West End Redbacks v QLD
Date: Friday 30 October - Monday 2 November 2020
Location: Glenelg Oval (Corner Brighton Rd & Rugless Tce, Glenelg East)
SA Squad: TBC
- Session 1: 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2: 1:10pm- 3:10pm
- Session 3: 3:30pm- 5:30pm
Entry: Free entry for SACA Members and public. This will be a COVD-Safe event with capacity limited to the first 1,000 spectators. On arrival spectators are required to register for contact tracing. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms and maintain physical distancing inside the venue. To find out more about helping us deliver a COVD-Safe event, please follow these guidelines:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Stay home if you have had any contact with a person from Victoria in the last 14 days
- Be mindful of others when moving in and around the venue and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- Follow signage and directions of staff
- Practice good hygiene at all times – keep up the hand washing/use sanitizer and always cough/sneeze into your elbow. Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Payment for food, beverages is by card only
- At the end of the match, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people. As you leave, try to avoid touching handrails, doors and other touch points. Note that there are no cloaking facilities
- We encourage you to download and use the Government’s COVIDSafe app and make sure it’s up and running before you leave your house
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match PLEASE get tested for COVID-19
Car Parking: Not available on-site.
Seating: Limited grandstand seating is available as first in first served. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own seating for use at the eastern side of the ground.
There is no dedicated SACA Members' Area for this match and therefore the SACA Members' Area Dress Code will not apply.
Food and Beverage: Available to purchase from the bistro (card only). The kiosk will also be open on weekends (subject to change pending crowd numbers)
Conditions of Entry: For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Cricket Australia Conditions of Entry are applicable for all matches at Glenelg Oval.
Restrooms: Toilet facilities will be available in the bistro area and there are public toilets at the northern end of the oval.