Sheffield Shield | 25-28 October
West End Redbacks v QLD
Date: Thursday 25 - Sunday 28 October 2018
Location: Adelaide Oval
- Session 1 - 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2 - 1:10pm - 3:10pm
- Session 3 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Entry: Free entry for SACA Members and public
Live Streaming: To watch the match online click here.
SACA Members Seating: SACA Members and their guests have exclusive seating in Section 206 - 209 in the western stand (red seats). SACA Members Dress Code applies.
SACA Member Guest Passes: SACA Members can receive up to five guest passes on each day of this match. These guest passes will allow members to invite their guests to sit with them in the exclusive member seating area. There is no charge for guest passes for Shield Matches. To receive your guest passes, visit SACA Membership in the SACA Offices on weekdays (level 2 Riverbank Stand), or on weekend match days in the western stand breezeway. SACA Members’ Area Dress Code applies.
SACA Members Dining: There are two options for Members dining during this match:-
- A three- course luncheon is available in the SACA Committee Room on day one of this match (Thursday 25 October), subject to availability. If you have not pre-booked for this event, you can call Member Services on (08) 8300 3232 or speak with the Member Services staff member situated out the front of bay 208 to check for availability.
- The Bodyline Bar will also offer casual day dining for Members on days 1 - 4 (25 - 28 October) from gate opening until the end of play (hot dishes are only available until 2pm). Members do not need to pre-book for the Bodyline Bar casual dining.
Bodyline Bar: Casual dining and bar facilities will be available for Members in the Bodyline Bar each day of Sheffield Shield matches played at Adelaide Oval. SACA Members’ Area Dress Code applies. For the Bodyline Bar menu please click here.
Bar: The Phil Ridings Bar will be closed for Shield matches. Members and their guests can enjoy the Bodyline Bar, while the public can access the bar on level 1 of the Riverbank Stand (near bay 120).
Food: The kiosk on level 1 of the Riverbank stand (near bay 124) will be open each day.
Car Parking: Open from 9:30am,the Northern car park (off Pennington Terrace) will be available for parking on a first come first serve basis. Cost for the North car park is $15 per vehicle, payable upon entry. Car parking is also available in the East Car Park and pricing is available via Wilson Parking Australia.
Public Transport: For timetables and routes, click here.
Storage/ Cloak Room: There will be no storage area/cloak-room available for the holding of suitcases or other property during cricket events.