Marsh Sheffield Shield | 11-14 November 2019
West End Redbacks v TAS Tigers
**IMPORTANT ACCESS INFORMATION FOR THIS MATCH**
Please note, due to the U2 concert on 19 November, the following changes will be put in place for this match:
- North Car Park: Parking is only available on the grass - please follow the direction of parking attendants.
- North Gate Access: On Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 November, access through the North Gate will stop and people parking in the North will need to walk around the compound and in via the west gate on Oval 2.
Date: Monday 11 November - Thursday 14 November 2019
Location: Adelaide Oval
- Session 1 - 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2 - 1:10pm - 3:10pm
- Session 3 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Entry: Free entry for SACA Members and public
SACA Members Seating: SACA Members and their guests have exclusive seating in Section 206 - 209 in the western stand (red seats). SACA Members Dress Code applies.
SACA Member Guest Passes: SACA Members can receive up to five Guest Passes on each day of this match. Guest Passes allow Members to invite their guests to sit with them in the exclusive Member seating area. There is no charge for Guest Passes for Sheffield Shield Matches. To receive your Guest Passes, visit SACA Membership in the SACA Offices on weekdays (Level 2 Riverbank Stand), or on weekend match days in the Avenue of Honour (behind the western stand). SACA Members’ Area Dress Code applies for all guests.
SACA Members' Dining: There are two options for Members' dining during this match:
- A three- course luncheon is available in the SACA Committee Room on day one, Monday 11 November (subject to availability). Members can book for this event from 9am, Friday 11 October, until sold out. Click here for more information.
- The Bodyline Bar will offer casual dining for Members on days 1 - 4 (Monday 11 - Thursday 14 November) from 11am until the end of play (hot dishes are only available until 2pm). Members do not need to pre-book for the Bodyline Bar casual dining. Click here for more information.
|Bodyline Bar Menu|
|Share Platters for two||Antipasto of local Charcuterie with cheeses, marinated olives, pickled vegetables, assorted dips, crisp breads and grissini sticks $30
Australian cheese plate, fresh & dried fruits, mixed nuts, fruit paste, lavosh and water crackers $25
|Individual Menu Items||Beef or Chicken Schnitzel served with salad & fries $22
Fish & Chips served with salad & tartare sauce $22
Beef or Chicken Burger served with fries $18
Dish of the day $18
Bars: Casual dining and bar facilities will be available for Members in the Bodyline Bar each day of Sheffield Shield matches played at Adelaide Oval. SACA Members’ Area Dress Code applies. The Phil Ridings Bar will be closed for Shield matches. The public can access the bar on Level 1 of the Riverbank Stand (near bay 120).
Food: The kiosk on Level 1 of the Riverbank stand (near bay 124) will be open each day.
Food & Beverage Payment Options: All food and beverage facilities at Adelaide Oval are card only. All credit and debit cards are accepted and will be exempt of any surcharges. This change has been implemented to deliver faster service for patrons, and reflect the strong consumer trend towards increased use of 'tap and go' payment facilities. Patrons attending Adelaide Oval with cash only will be able to exchange cash for a complimentary 'Cash Card' via Card Exchange booths located around the stadium.
Car Parking: Open from 7:00am, the northern car park (off Pennington Terrace) will be available for parking on a first come first serve basis. Cost for the Northern car park is $15 per vehicle, payable upon entry. Car parking is also available in the East car park and pricing is available via Wilson Parking Australia.
Public Transport: For timetables and routes, click here.
Storage/ Cloak Room: There will be no storage area/cloak-room available for the holding of suitcases or other property during cricket events.
West End Redbacks squad: Jake Lehmann (c), Wes Agar, Tom Andrews, Tom Cooper, Callum Ferguson, Henry Hunt, Joe Mennie, Harry Nielsen, Luke Robins, Chadd Sayers, Jake Weatherald, Nick Winter
In: Joe MennieOut: Travis Head (Australia A squad)