Marsh Sheffield Shield | 1-4 November 2019
SA Redbacks v NSW Blues
Date: Friday 1 November - Monday 4 November 2019
Location: Adelaide Oval
- Session 1 - 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2 - 1:10pm - 3:10pm
- Session 3 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Entry: Free entry for SACA Members and public
SACA Members Seating: SACA Members and their guests have exclusive seating in Section 206 - 209 in the western stand (red seats). SACA Members Dress Code applies.
SACA Member Guest Passes: SACA Members can receive up to five Guest Passes on each day of this match. Guest Passes allow Members to invite their guests to sit with them in the exclusive Member seating area. There is no charge for Guest Passes for Sheffield Shield Matches. To receive your Guest Passes, visit SACA Membership in the SACA Offices on weekdays (Level 2 Riverbank Stand), or on weekend match days in the Avenue of Honour (behind the western stand). SACA Members’ Area Dress Code applies for all guests.
SACA Members Dining: There are two options for Members dining during this match:
- A three- course luncheon is available in the SACA Committee Room on day one of this match (Friday 1 November), subject to availability. Members are encouraged to pre-book for this event (bookings will open 9am, Friday 11 October 2019). Click here for more information.
- The Bodyline Bar will also offer casual dining for Members on days 1 - 4 (Friday 1 - Monday 4 November) from 11am until the end of play (hot dishes are only available until 2pm). Members do not need to pre-book for the Bodyline Bar casual dining. Click here for more info.
Bars: Casual dining and bar facilities will be available for Members in the Bodyline Bar each day of Sheffield Shield matches played at Adelaide Oval. SACA Members’ Area Dress Code applies. The Phil Ridings Bar will be closed for Shield matches. The public can access the bar on Level 1 of the Riverbank Stand (near bay 120).
Food: The kiosk on Level 1 of the Riverbank stand (near bay 124) will be open each day.
Car Parking: Open from 9:30am, the Northern car park (off Pennington Terrace) will be available for parking on a first come first serve basis. Cost for the Northern car park is $15 per vehicle, payable upon entry. Car parking is also available in the East Car Park and pricing is available via Wilson Parking Australia.
Public Transport: For timetables and routes, click here.
Storage/ Cloak Room: There will be no storage area/cloak-room available for the holding of suitcases or other property during cricket events.