BBL|09 Strikers v Renegades - 12 January 2020
Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Renegades
Date: Sunday 12 January 2020
Location: Adelaide Oval
Gate Opening Time: 1:45pm
Ticket Box Opening Times:
- SACA Membership Services – South and North Ticket Boxes: 11:45am
- Ticketek - South and North Ticket Box: 1:45pm
Effective 23 December 2019, Ticketek Box Office sales at Adelaide Oval, can only be made by card. All credit and debit cards will be accepted. This change has been implemented in an endeavour to deliver a more streamline and efficient approach to ticket sales made on event days.
- Adelaide Strikers: Saturday 11 January, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Melbourne Renegades: Saturday 11 January, 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Pyrotechnics will be in operation throughout this event.
- Session 1 – 3:10pm – 4:30pm
- Session 2 – 4:45pm – 6:05pm
Post-Match Entertainment (SACA Members' Area): SACA Members can enjoy live music in the Members' Area after the match. The Sails Bar and food areas will remain open for approximately 1hour after the match.
Public Tickets: Public tickets for the this match are available from Ticketek online or at the gate on match day. Any child 5 and under can enter for free with a paying adult. Note- Children 9 years of age or younger (as at 31 August 2019) can gain free access to the ground if accompanying their parent or grandparent who is a SACA Member (not available to Transferable Associate Cardholder's children).
SACA Members Children and Grandchildren: Children 9 years of age or younger as at 31 August 2019 can gain free access to the ground if accompanying their parent or grandparent who is a Member (not available to Transferable Cardholder's children). If a Member's child has turned 10 years of age on or before 31 August 2019, they can no longer gain free access to the ground with the Member. They can enter on either their own Junior Membership, a Transferable Associate Card, or on a Member guest pass (when available).
Members with children or grandchildren under 10 are encouraged to place their child's name on the wait list for membership as soon as possible. Click here to join the waitlist.
SACA Member Guest Passes: Share the SACA Member experience with even more of your family and friends. As an exclusive offer for Adelaide Strikers BBL match on Sunday 12 January, SACA Members have the option to get two Guest Passes for the price of one (with a maximum of four per Member - two for purchase and two complimentary). Complimentary Guest Passes will be the same ticket type as what you purchase (i.e. Junior or Adult). Note that an Adult Guest Pass can still be used by a junior, however a Junior Guest Pass cannot be used by an adult.
Guest passes are available via Ticketek at $33 for adults, $24 for concession and $10 for children (6-17 years old), until allocation is exhausted. Please note, a Ticketek fee of $6.05-$7.20 applies to each online transaction. Guest passes can also be purchased at the Ticket Box office at the North, East and South gates (subject to availability). Guest passes purchased at the gate will not incur a transaction fee. For more information regarding guest passes please click here.
Entry: SACA Members, Transferable Associate Card holders and Guest Pass holders are required to scan their Membership card or Guest Pass upon entry. A reminder that SACA Member Cards are not transferable and can only be used by the Member. SACA Members must carry their Member Card and photo ID at all times whilst in attendance at Adelaide Oval. If someone else is found using your Member Card a suspension or cancellation of Membership will apply. Random identification checks will be conducted on cricket match days. SACA Members can enter via the Northern, Southern or Eastern Gates.
Conditions of Entry: For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons Conditions of Entry apply to all attendees.
Members' Area Dress Code: SACA Members should review the dress standards prior to attending the match. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their guests are also aware of the dress standards. Anyone aged 10 and over must adhere to the SACA Member dress standards. For more information on the SACA Members’ Area dress standards click here.
SACA Member Seating: Seating for SACA Members and their guests will be located in the western stand, as well as Level 3 in the Riverbank Stand. Seating in the SACA Members’ Area is non-allocated seating (except for Daily Seat Holds in bay 305) and will be available on a “first come, first served” basis.
Designated wheelchair locations are available in the western stand and Riverbank Stand. Please contact SACA Member Services for additional information on 8300 3232 or email@example.com
Alcohol- Free Seating in the SACA Members’ Area: There are two designated alcohol-free seating bays (bays 314 and 315) located on Level 3 of the western stand in the SACA Members' Area. This seating will be available on a “first come, first served” basis.
Wirra Wirra Wine Bar (Bodyline Bar): For each BBL match played at Adelaide Oval during the 2019-20 season, SACA Members are welcome to enjoy the Wirra Wirra Wine Bar on a “first come, first served” basis (subject to capacity). Click here for more information.
Match Day SMS: To report bad behaviour during cricket matches, text Adelaide Oval security on 0400 TELL US (0400 8355 87). This number is printed on the back of the SACA Membership cards. Please provide as much information as possible (i.e. exact location and incident details) so the issue can be addressed as soon as possible.
Food & Beverage Payment Options: All food and beverage facilities at Adelaide Oval are card only. All credit and debit cards are accepted and will be exempt of any surcharges. This change has been implemented to deliver faster service for patrons, and reflect the strong consumer trend towards increased use of 'tap and go' payment facilities. Patrons attending Adelaide Oval with cash only will be able to exchange cash for a complimentary 'Cash Card' via Card Exchange booths located around the stadium.
Car Parking: SACA Members can pre-purchase a car park in the Adelaide Oval Northern Car Park (off Pennington Terrace). Pre-purchasing a car park is managed through Wilson Parking Australia (subject to availability) and can be booked for $20 plus a $1 Wilson Parking processing fee. Click here for information on how to pre-book car parking as well as casual parking options.
Disability drop-off and pick-up zones:
- War Memorial Drive, out the front of Next Generation Health Club and Tennis SA, adjacent to Pinky Flat. This drop off zone must be accessed from the western side via Montefiore Road or Morphett Street Bridge (disability permit holders only).
- King William Road, adjacent to the East Gate for north-bound traffic.
- Pennington Terrace (northern end of Adelaide Oval).
Public Transport: Upon presentation of your Member or Transferable Associate Card, public transport is FREE for SACA Members and Transferable Associate Card holders for this match. AOX is not in service for this match. Visit Adelaide Metro for more information and timetables.
Train Line Closures: Visit the Adelaide Metro website for service updates.
- 12pm - 7:15pm - War Memorial Drive closed
- 5:45pm - 7:15pm: - Pennington Terrace closed
Cricket Etiquette: Please remember to show consideration to others by limiting movement in seating areas during play. It is particularly important to remain seated during an over. Standing or sitting in aisles or on stairways is not permitted due to safety regulations.
Stuff You Can Win:
- Vodafone zorb ball race: Two lucky families will be chosen to compete in the Vodafone zorb ball race during the inning’s break. Each family must race to the giant stumps while pushing a Vodafone zorb ball with a family member inside! The winning family will receive a Google Pixel 3A Phone thanks to Vodafone.
- The ultimate Adelaide Strikers fan experience: You could win a money-can’t-buy Adelaide Strikers fan experience thanks to the super team at Statewide Super. You and three friends will meet our BBL squad, be oval-side at our training session on Tuesday, 21 January, enjoy a behind the scenes tour of Adelaide Oval plus you will walk away with autographed Adelaide Strikers merchandise, just for you! To enter, look out for the Statewide Super Team on game day. Terms and conditions apply.
- People’s Choice Credit Union: Find your seats before the game for your chance to win $250 in ‘Dizzy’s on the money’, thanks to People’s Choice Credit Union. Dizzy will bowl a ball around the oval and if it lands in your bay, you could be the lucky winner!* Terms & Conditions apply.
- Wirra Wirra Six for a 6: Back by popular demand! Thanks to Wirra Wirra, you could win six bottles of their iconic Church Block for every SIX hit by the Adelaide Strikers at Adelaide Oval. At the end of each game, one lucky fan will walk away with the lot! Click here to enter
- Vodafone Backyard Cricket Competition: Win a game of cricket with four of your Adelaide Strikers in YOUR OWN backyard. The prize includes a fully catered BBQ dinner for you to enjoy with up to 10 of your family and friends, plus the players! Enter now!
Activities and Giveaways: Enjoy awesome giveaways at this match including:
- Cricket bat thundersticks and 4 and 6 cards thanks to Vodafone so you can celebrate all the big hits at the game!
- Adelaide Strikers wigs and wrist bands
Social Media and Big Screens: Tag #BlueEnergy on social media and you could be up on the big screen at Adelaide Oval. Upload your photo to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #BlueEnergy and be part of the action!
Storage/ Cloak Room: There will be no storage area/cloak-room available for the holding of suitcases or other property during cricket events
Prams and Strollers: Prams are strollers are permitted within Adelaide Oval. However, due to space limitations and for the safety and enjoyment of other patrons, prams and strollers must be folded up and stored under seats or in one of the pram / stroller storage locations (left at your own risk). There are two pram and stroller storage locations for members, one located at the back of the western stand and one on the ground floor of the Riverbank Stand. Please be reminded that prams and strollers cannot be stored in disabled seating reserve areas. This season there will be a kick rail at each pram bay location, which patrons can secure their pram / stroller to with a bike chain and lock. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own bike chain and lock, however Adelaide Oval will make some available (subject to availability) at the Stadium Concierge desk in the Southern Plaza at a cost of $10 deposit, which will be fully refundable upon return.
Smoke Free Stadium: Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is not permitted at Adelaide Oval. Patrons who smoke in areas of Adelaide Oval will be evicted from the oval.