Daily Seat Holds (Pre-Reserved Seating)
SACA Members can pre-purchase a seat hold in the Members' Area for selected match days
In 2016-17 SACA trialled seat holds (reserved seating) in the Members' Area. After positive feedback from members, the SACA Board have decided to continue with this initiative for the 2017-18 season.
- Important- Pre-Reserve seat hold tickets are not an entry ticket to the Adelaide Oval or SACA Members’ Area.
- Members have the opportunity to purchase up to four daily reserved seats per SACA Membership for all International and BBL Matches. Please note, daily reserve seat tickets do not permit entry to the Adelaide Oval or SACA Members’ Area. If purchasing a daily reserve seat for another person, you must ensure that they have entry to the SACA Members’ Area (i.e. Member Card, Transferable Associate Card, or Member Guest Pass). Please note guest passes are only available on selected match days.
- Multiple Membership numbers can be entered for larger groups.
- Members are able to select from two different daily reserve seating areas (Western Stand, or Riverbank Stand).
- Seats are sold as ‘next best available’.
- Daily reserved seats are sold on a “first come first served” basis, subject to availability.
- Bookings for pre-reserved seating will close two days prior to the match day. Any unsold seats in these pre-reserved seating bays will be opened back up for other members to use on a first-in first-served basis.
Daily Seat Hold locations:
- Test and ODI: Bay 305 western stand and Bay 327 Riverbank Stand
- BBL matches: Bay 305 western stand and Bay 328a Riverbank Stand
Season 2017-18 Daily seat hold tickets on sale through Ticketek:
- 9am, Wednesday 25 October 2017
Daily seat hold prices:
- Test Match Day 1 - 3: $30 per day
- Test Match Day 4: $20
- BBL matches: $20 per match
- ODI: $30
The prices listed above will attract a one-off transaction and delivery fee of $6.55 by Ticketek per transaction.
How to Purchase Pre-Reserved Seating
Pre-reserved seating in the SACA Members’ Area can be purchased online, by phone or at any Ticketek outlets (subject to availability). Have your member number handy when purchasing tickets.
SACA Members can pre-purchase daily seat hold tickets online prior to the match from premier.ticketek.com.au (subject to availability). When you purchase online, tickets can only be collected via a Ticketek Pre-paid Collection Outlet (see outlet location link below) or from the Adelaide Oval Ticket Box Office at any of the gates on match day.
SACA Members can pre-purchase daily seat hold tickets by calling Ticketek prior to the match on 13 28 49 (subject to availability). When you purchase by phone, tickets can only be collected via a Ticketek Pre-paid Collection Outlet (see outlet location link below) or from the Adelaide Oval Ticket Box Office at any of the gates on match day.
SACA Members can pre-purchase daily seat hold ticket from all Ticketek agencies prior to the match (subject to availability). You will need to show your Members card when purchasing tickets. For a list of Ticketek outlets (agencies) please visit - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/content/outlets/agencies_sa.aspx
*Note- during international matches, members will still be issued with a free reserve seat sticker upon entry to the Adelaide Oval. Members can use their stickers to reserve their seat in the Members' Area (except for the daily seat hold bays). For more information regarding reserve seat stickers click here.