SACA Member Events for AFL matches
Enjoy the 2017 AFL season from the comfort of either the Gil Langley or SACA Committee Room.
For the 2017 AFL Season the SACA are offering Members the chance to book for hospitality packages in either the SACA Committee Room or the Gil Langley Room.
As was the case last season, members can now purchase a maximum of four tickets per membership per round. Showdown and Finals matches will be restricted to two tickets per membership.
The Committee Room
The Gil Langley Room
Located on Level 4 of the Riverbank Stand (southern stand), the Gil Langley room is exclusive to 98 guests and is arguably the best corporate hospitality with a view behind the southern goals. The room has leather seats, private bar and toilet facilities.
The Committee Room and Gil Langley room packages are priced at $159 per person and will include:
- Entry ticket to the Adelaide Oval
- Premium reserved seat area
- Light canapes pre-match, quarter-time, half-time and three-quarter time
- 3.5 hour beverage package
- Red, white and sparkling wines
- Hahn Super Dry
- Hahn Premium Light
- Tooheys 5 Seeds Crisp Cider
- Soft drinks, orange juice, mineral water
Dress Code: SACA Member Events Dress Code applies. Please ensure your guests are aware of the dress code requirements.
Bookings can be made online, by phone (08) 8300 3299, or in person at the SACA office, Adelaide Oval, Level 2 Riverbank Stand.
- You must be over 18 years of age to book or attend any of the members dining events.
- To secure your booking you must pay for your booking immediately, otherwise the booking will not be taken or reserved. These events are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis, until the allocated seating capacity for the event is exhausted. If the seating capacity for your event is exhausted, you can still place your name on the event wait list. You will not be charged to have your name on the event wait list.
- It is important to note that SACA will offer no refunds once a booking has been confirmed by payment, unless the event does not go ahead.
- A discount will not be offered for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- The booking Member must be in attendance at the event, however guests do not need to be SACA Members.
- The booking Member must show their member card and matching photo I.D. upon entry for them and their guest(s) to gain access to the function.
- If you wish to check your login details before the match goes on sale, click here to check your log-in details or to reset your password. Then when the match goes on sale, please click here to book tickets.
|22||Fri Aug 18||Adelaide||Sydney||6:35pm||7:20pm||Tues Jun 6, 9am||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|23||Sat Aug 26||Port Adelaide||Gold Coast||6:25pm||7:10pm||Tues Jun 6, 9am||SOLD OUT||n/a|