Annual General Meeting
SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CRICKET ASSOCIATION NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
WILLIAM MAGAREY ROOM, LEVEL 3, RIVERBANK STAND
WEDNESDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2016
Notice is hereby given that the One Hundred and Forty-fifth (145th) Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the South Australian Cricket Association Inc. (SACA) will be held in the William Magarey Room, Level 3, Riverbank Stand at Adelaide Oval on Wednesday 21 September 2016 at 6pm.
All SACA Members are welcome to attend but only eligible members will be entitled to vote or take part in any of the meeting’s proceedings. To be eligible you must be a Full Member, a Country Member, a Life Member, an Honorary Life Member, a Tenured Member, an Honorary - Services Rendered Member or a member of a Committee of Management AND you must have paid the subscription fee applicable to your membership category for the current (2016/17) membership year.
To enable SACA to verify each member's entitlement to affirm, declare or appoint, any outstanding monies must have been paid prior to the meeting.
All members are asked to bring photo ID to enable them to be marked-off the register upon entry.
The Order of Business for the meeting is listed below.
Copies of the Order of Business, Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting and SACA’s Constitution are on display in the reception at SACA’s office on Level 2 of the Riverbank Stand at Adelaide Oval. A copy of SACA’s Constitution is also published on the SACA website at www.saca.com.au.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Declaring the 145th Annual General Meeting open.
2. Reporting that Minutes of the 144th Annual General Meeting held on Monday 28 September 2015 at 6pm were confirmed at the SACA Board of Management Meeting held on 26 October 2015.
3. Members confirming the Minutes of the 144th Annual General Meeting held on Monday 28 September 2015 at 6pm (copies of the Minutes are available on request and are on display in the SACA Office).
4. Receiving the Annual Report for the past year including an update from the President and Chief Executive (a copy of the Annual Report will be published on the SACA website at www.saca.com.au and a link will be emailed, or a hard copy posted [if requested] to members prior to the AGM).
5. Receiving the Audited Statement of Accounts for the past year (a copy of the Audited Statement of Accounts will form part of the Annual Report).
6. Declaring the three representatives elected to the three ordinary vacancies as Members’ Representatives to the Board of Management.
7. Appointing the Auditors of the Association.
8. Transacting such other business as may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Rules of the Association.
9. Authorising the Minutes of this meeting to be confirmed at the next Board of Management Meeting to be held on 26 September 2016 and subsequently confirmed by members at the next Annual General Meeting.
10. Meeting close.